Kimiko Manami

Kimiko Manami

A Chapter by Silvaeth
"

Kimiko Manami from Ninja Rekindled

"

Name: Kimiko Manami

Picture: {right}

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Story: Ninja Rekindled

Role: Important Acquaintance of Main Character

Persona: Kimiko is an extremely mysterious character that likes to keep to herself a lot. She'll speak when spoken to, however when she has a snide comment she'll be the first to say it. She lacks near enough all patience and is always moving. She likes to travel from one place to another often and almost in every place she visits she does not gain the best of a reputation.

 

She can be vain and easily grudging. Kimiko is more of a serious character, but not without her idiotic moments. She dislikes anyone who offers to help her when she feels they are trying to make themselves seem superior or trying to get a favor out of her. She is quick to jump to conclusions and is the type to be reckless. After actually stopping to think things over after the matter she often comes to a more reasonable conclusion in the end.

 

Kimiko often comes off as selfish and conceited, but she is willing to help a friend. Her comfort zone often lies in fighting or sleeping. She does not feel any need in explaining herself and does not like it when others expect it of her. When people expect things of her she starts an uproar. Much has yet to be discovered about Kimiko and her intentions, but time will reveal all.



© 2009 Silvaeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on June 18, 2009
Last Updated on June 18, 2009


Author

Silvaeth
Silvaeth

Canada



About
My name is Jess and I can be a very random person. There is no particular basis to what I write or what I do. I love to write stories, watch Anime, read Manga, and play the online game Mabinogi. I als.. more..

Writing
Characters Characters

A Book by Silvaeth


Midori Hamatiko Midori Hamatiko

A Chapter by Silvaeth


Kioko Aye Kioko Aye

A Chapter by Silvaeth