Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Samantha K

Hello, my name is Silver Winter, but you can call me Sam. I'd like to say I'm an author, but I'm not. I'm no good at writing, there's no need to tell me otherwise. I might not be good, but I love writing and always will because I love creating my own worlds and my own characters. I love being able to bend physics to my will, craft creatures and weave relationships. Writing gives me a control that I can't have in this life.

I also have an issue with starting a story and leaving it unfinished. I create the plot, the characters, and everything you'd need for a story. I sit down, write a couple of pages then save and close the document and never come back to it. This issue has left me with a lot of unused stories and partially written books. It's infuriating that I do this, especially when I go back and find myself at writer's block.

So I've thrown in the towel. I'm done. I'm done trying to write full novels and I'm done abandoning my stories. This here is going to be my only work. 

This is here both for my own peace of mind and for your entertainment. I'll take you to each and every world that I have created in my head, show you all the joy and pain that I have wrought in my head, but never written down until now. Of course, each chapter won't be a novel, but merely an overview of each idea I ever had.

Some of the chapters may be a jumble of nonsense, some will be a clean summary of the plot, while others might be an excerpt that I have previously written.

Regardless, each story will receive one chapter, no more, no less. Each time you click on a new page, you will be transported to a different world with different characters. You won't find multiple stories merged into one or one universe bleeding into another. Hopefully you can navigate this book with ease.

Please feel free to skip stories that may not interest you. Please feel free to not read this book if you don't want to. There's probably going to be so many grammar errors. 

But that's besides the point. Please enjoy this book. I will be adding my own thoughts to the stories that I have written. My voice will be italicized, just like it is in this introduction. 



© 2016 Samantha K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on April 27, 2016
Last Updated on April 27, 2016