Honorbound

Honorbound

A Chapter by Samantha K
"

A warrior cat's fanfiction. Includes a short preview.

"

Well, I guess there was no way to avoid the fanfiction that was eventually going to appear. Don't worry, there's nothing 'weird' about this one, I just came up with my own cat clans and put them in a different universe. It was really fun to write and I got really excited about all the side plots and mysteries that I tried to replicate from the warriors books.


Preview


In Thunderclan, they speak of the great Firestar who saved the forest and brought peace to the clans before the clans were chased from their homes, at the mercy of the Twolegs. However, in another world, they never had to leave. In a world where there was no Firestar and where Twolegs were the ones chased away, the cats of the clans were tightly bound to the stars. Their ancestors did more then just watch their pawsteps, they gave them the ability to shape their own destinies. These were called Honorbinds, and they revealed themselves when a cat became a warrior and gave their life to the service of the stars.

Wolfpaw has always dreamed of her own destiny and how her own Honorbind would shape her future. She wanted nothing more then to be the most loyal warrior that Thunderclan had ever seen. But on the other side of the border with Shadowclan lies a dark shadow in the form of a fierce white queen named Iceheart and her daughter and Wolfpaw's doppelganger, Moonpaw. A mysterious connection unravles between the three cats along with two other apprentices; Goosepaw of Windclan and Mistpaw of Riverclan. As Wolfpaw begins to uncover long-kept secrets and well-buried lies, she learns that her place as a member of Thunderclan is being question and her loyalty to the stars questioned as she, Moonpaw, Goosepaw, and Mistpaw are placed under the watchful eyes of Starclan and weighed down with the burden of the future of the clans.



© 2016 Samantha K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on April 28, 2016
Last Updated on April 28, 2016