Jason Wolf

Jason Wolf

A Chapter by Angel of the devil

There is something about this girl, that’s just makes me happy and terrified at the same time. There is just something about Blood Rose that awakened some deep instinct inside of me. Maybe it’s just me, or maybe it’s the werewolf inside of me.


Just as Blood Rose nearly falls, I catch her and hold her up against me.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes, I just slipped.”


I can smell her scent, feel her heartbeat racing a mile a minute, I can hear her breath catch. I can tell that by me holding her, that I’m affecting her greatly.


“Thank you for catching me.”


As she turns around, I can see finally see what she really looks like. And all I can think is she is breath taking. She is beautiful. Pale skin, green eyes, long black hair, my height. She is so beautiful.


“Your welcome.”

“Um, lets go get the rest of my things from the truck.”


Reluctantly, I let her go and walk down the rest of the stairs. The werewolf inside of me is calling out to hold her, to protect her, to give her all the things she has ever wanted….to love her.


All these emotions hitting me at once makes me dizzy. I can’t handle the waves after waves of emotion.


“All we have to get is my book shelf and my dresser. That is all that is left in the truck  that is my things. Are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m okay. Which one would you like me to carry?”

“How strong are you?”

“Very.”

“Carry the dresser and I will carry the book shelf.”

“As you wish.”


As we step outside the house, her father calls us over. I just hope that my father doesn’t find out what I know. That would be terrible for my father to mention it.


“Blood Rose, I would like you to meet my oldest friend, Wolf. Wolf and I grew up together. He is family to me. Even though we aren’t related at all, but he is still family.”

“Pleased to meet you Mister….um, what would you like me to call you?”

“The pleasure is all mine. I have heard a lot about you. And please, just call me wolf. Is there a certain name you would like me to call you?”

“Please call me by my name. Are you Jason’s  father?”

“Yes, I am. Did jason tell you that I was here?”

“No, it just you both have some facial resembance.”

“Do we now? I never noticed that.”

“Well, I can tell you one thing my old friend, Jason sure isn’t as ugly as you. I’m just kidding. Actually, Jason is a very fine looking young man.”

“Well, brother, I hate to tell you this, but you daughter is prettier than you. You are ugly and she is beautiful. Feel blessed you didn’t get any of you father’s looks.”


“Um, Thank you.”

“May I give you a hug?”


When I here my father ask if he can touch MY mate, it takes everything I have not to growl. But it doesn’t stop me from moving to stand in front of Blood Rose.


“My daughter doesn’t like to be touched.”


My father takes one look at me then at Blood Rose and he puts two and two together. His eyes go wide with astonasment. His son was no longer a young boy. His son was a man now and it was time he started doing things like a man. Including starting his own pack.  It was hard for him to accept that his son was now a man and he would hurt anyone who tired to touch his mate without his permision.


“I understand. May I ask what it is that you came out here for?”

“Oh, we came for my bookshelf and  dresser. That is all that is left of my things that is in truck. And it’s all that is left of my things to put up in my room. Jason has helped me unpack my things and put what we could of my things up.”

“That’s very kind of him.”

“Indeed it is.”

“Do you need help getting your things up there?”

“No, Jason and I can handle it. I’m stronger than I look.”

“That is true. And I would know because I’m her father.”

As I hear this, I just wonder how strong she really is. I look over at her and she looks back at me. When our eyes meet, I realize that I’m in love with her. And I realize that she is also falling in love with me but there is something else in her eyes, she is afraid of something. I just hope that it is not me that she is afraid of. I hope that someday she will be able to tell me what it is that she is so afraid of.


“Lets get your stuff and get it put up.”

“ I agree. “


I walk up to the truck and she follows, close to me to advoid something. She is close enough that I can feel her breath on the back of my neck. Its cold, and it sends shivers down my back. I wonder if she knows how much she is affecting me, just by being near me. I can barely breathe, my heart is racing a mile a minute.


I look back at her asking her with my eyes, which ones are hers. She points to the dark cherry wood dresses and the black book shelf, and hops up into the truck and picks up the dresses like its a feather, and hands it down to me. I can tell by the way she is smiling that my face is full of shock. How strong is Blood Rose?


“You look shocked, I did say I am stronger than I look.”

“I am shocked, very shocked.”


She laughs, throwing her head back . I watch her laugh with a smile on my face. Knowing that I made her laugh, just brings a smile to my face and hope to my heart. She stops laughing and looks at me.


“I get the bookshelf, and then we can be on our way up to my room.”

“Okay, my lady.”


She laughs some more at this. She has one of those laughs that makes you want to laugh with her. I look over at my father, noticing that he is watching us. He smiles, and says with his eyes, that making her laugh is a great start.


“You ready?”


I was so busy having talking to my dad with my eyes that I didn’t even notice that she had jumpped down and was carring the bookshelf.


“Yes, I am. After you.”

“Thank you.”


As we are heading inside, I watch her every move. I notice that she doesn’t even set the bookshelf down to get a better grip. She just walks right up the stairs carring it with ease.  Once we get to her room, she walks right on it and sets the bookshelf down right where she wants it.


“Where would you like your dresser?”

“Right by the bookshelf.”


I set it down there and she sits down on her full size bed. Once I am done and I turn around, she motions me to sit down on the bed also. I sit down at the end of the bed. And she does something I never expected.


“Ask away.”

“What?”

“Ask me any question and I will be honest.”

“Why are you letting me ask any question?”

“Because I, well its hard to explain, feel like I can trust you. There hasn’t been a lot of people that I can trust in my life, but I feel like I can tell you anything. Like I can be myself around you.”

“I understand.”

“Thank you.”

“I know this is going to sound werid, but what are you?”

“You mean am I a vampire or am I a werewolf.”

“Yes.”

“This is my most carefully guard secret, but I will tell you. My father is a werewolf, my mother is human, and I am a vampire.”

“Oh, but that is impossible. You should have been born half human, half werewolf.”

“I know, docters can’t explain how i was born this way, I just am.”

“I understand.”

“Please don’t tell anyone this.”

“I won’t. And since you told me what you are I will tell you what I am.”

“Okay. If you don’t want to, you don’t have to. I don’t want you to feel like I am pushing you to tell me your secrets.”

“No, I want to, I want to tell you Blood Rose.”

“If you say so.”

“I’m a werewolf.”


I watch as Blood Rose jerks up and backs up to the farest wall away from me. I can see in her eyes that she is afraid of me. She is afraid that I am going to hurt her. If she only new. I realize the only way she won’t be afraid of me is if I show her, if i tell her the truth. About what she means to me.


“Blood Rose, I will never hurt you.”

“I was taught by my old friend never to trust a werewolf. He said werewolves were not to be trusted.”

“Blood Rose….”


I get up and walk over to her and kiss her right on her lips. For a momment she is shocked, then she kisses me back. I pull away from her, and hold her in my arms.


“Blood Rose, all werewolves someday, find what we call their mate. Each werewolf has only one mate, only one. And when a werewolf finds their mate, they are complete. They will do anything for their mate. They will forever be with that one special person for the rest of their life. Do you understand what I am trying to tell you?”

“No, what are you trying to tell me?”

“Blood Rose, you are that special one for me. You are my mate. And I will do anything for you. I will always love you, and protect you. I love you, my mate.”


I let go of her, and turned around from her. I’m afraid of what she will say. I’m afraid that she will run away from me. If she does, I will always be broken. Without her, I am not complete. I am so wrapped up in my thoughts and fears that I don’t even hear her walk up behind me and wrap her arms around me.


“I love you too, Jason. And I know we just met and that it is impossible for a vampire to love a werewolf, but I do. I love you. I know that by law our union is not allowed, but if you are willing, I am ready to break those laws. I am willing to go against those laws. The question is are you willing to break the laws?”


I was so shocked by what she said. It took me a good 5 minutes to process what she was saying.


“There are no werewolf laws that would prevent us to be together. But there are vampire laws, if I am correct.”

“Yes, there are vampire laws that forbid a vampire and a werewolf to be together. The punishment is death, for both of them. The vampire gets burned by sunlight, and the werewolf gets a silver knife in the heart. I’ve seen it happen before….”

“Yes.”

“What?”

“Yes, I am. I am willing to break those laws.”

“It would mean not only your death, but mine also.”

“I will do anything to protect you.”


As I say that, a nasty growl  escapes my mouth. I can tell  by the way Blood Rose is tembling that she is afraid of me right now. She walks around in front of me, and kisses me. That is all it takes to calm me down.


“Are you calm now?”

“Very. My love, you are turning paler than you are.”

“Jason, run to my father and tell him to run away from here now.”


I run as fast as I can down the stairs and outside to where her dad is unloading.


“Hey, Jason. Your father told me, about you and blood rose. He said you are to stay here from now on. What’s wrong?”

“Blood Rose is losing control. Run.”

“Let’s go”

I watch as he jumps up into the front of the truck, starts it, then looks at me.

“Let’s go. Jason it is to dangerous for you to be here right now.”


“I am not leaving her. Go”


As her father is leaving, I slowly walk back inside and up to her room.


“I told you to leave. I could hurt you in the state that I am in. Run while you still can.”

“Blood Rose, I am not leaving. I am staying and you are going to feed on me. You won’t kill me. Just do it.”

As she walks over to me, I can see what her vampire form looks like, black hair, very pale skin, blood red eyes.


“Are you sure?”

“Yes, now do it.”


I tilt my head, revealing my neck for her. I know we would have run into this problem soon enough. She brings her mouth down to my neck. I can feel her fangs, sharper than knives. She puts her fangs into my skin and drinks my blood.



© 2016 Angel of the devil


Author's Note

Angel of the devil
this is all of chapter 2. WHAT DO YOU THINK????

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is very good my dear you know how to deliver

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

thank you very much
A very good chapter. I liked the personal feel of words and the discussions. I like when the story had the feel of real life. A very interesting tale so far.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ok so i was right with my geuss but still it just the start it was short but still good.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

this is not all of chapter 2. I'm going to try to make this chapter a long one. i will be working o.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016


Author

Angel of the devil
Angel of the devil

East Anglia , United Kingdom



About
I am bi-sexual. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. GO F*** YOURSELF If you want to know more about me, message me or ask for my gmail. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


MASKS MASKS

A Poem by ReedWrite