Blood Rose

Blood Rose

A Chapter by Angel of the devil

As we are walking down the stairs, I remember what his blood taste like. I really don’t have to, the taste is still in my mouth, lingering on my lips. His blood was by far the most sweet, but not to sweet, tasting blood I have ever had. It was the best ever.


I was so deep in thought that I nearly fell down the stairs again. Jason catches me again.


“Are you going to make this a habit of falling, babe?”

“No, I was just thinking.”

“About what?”

“How your blood tasted.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

“Its a good thing.”


I walk into the kitchen, heading over to the depfrezze, smiling.


“Are you hungy?”

“No, but i have a feeling that you are going to make me eat something anyways.”

“Yes, after, if i ever have to again, feed on you, you have to eat something. It helps.”

“How do you know this?”

“Up in the mountains where i use to live, my father set up feeders for me. He told them the same thing after every feeding.”

“What did the feeders get in return?”

“Well, they gave me some of their blood and I would cook what ever they wanted, and they had a nice, warm place to live. That and other things. Everyting they needed, we paid and provided it for them. And in return, they gave me a small portion of their blood. To them, it was a fair trade. We both benfited, greatly.”

“Ah.”

“Yep.”

I started cooking a breakfast meal, french toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs. I wasn’t paying attention to what he was doing, i was more concerned about not burning the food I was making for him.


“So, how long will your father be gone?”

“Depends”

“On?”

“Does he know about us?”

“Yes.”

“Then he will buy another place and let us have this place.”

“Um, why?”

“He knows what is going to be going on now between us. And he respects that we are going to need a place to ourselves.”

“But how are we going to keep this place up and running?”

“I have that covered, babe. Don’t worry about it.”

“How?”

“Jason, my mother doesn’t want anything to do with me, but her brother does. Her brother is my uncle and protector. Now, let me explain before you say a word.”

“Okay.”

“I am a highly favored person. Jason, I am the strongest coven leader out there. I am the leader of the largest and strongest coven anywhere. That makes me a target to those who hate vampires and wish to see my kind destroyed for good. So my uncle is well my uncle but he is also my protector. He is a vampire and the is the strongest male vampire out there. I am the strongest female vampire.”

“Wow. I’m impressed.”

“Its nothing really. I was given this possition when my best friend died. I had no clue she was a vampire till she died and left me her kingdom, in a sense.”

“How did she die?”

“Stabbed in the heart by a silver stake.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“Its okay. I do my best everyday to rule like she would want me too.”

“So silver can affect a vampire just like it can a werewolf?”

“Yes, but the silver has to be on a stake, it has to be part of the stake, like molded into it for silver to work on us.”

“I see.”

“So how many other covens out there do you know about?”

“There are 12 others that I know about, and 13 coven leaders all together. When you put us in order of rank, I am the first one and the lowest coven leader is a male, his name is Zach. He is the worst vampire i have ever met and seen.”

“You speak of him with such haterd. Why?”

“He wants my place. He has hated me for a long time now. He is to be hated and feared. I don’t fear him, I hate him witha passion.”

I notice as i am ranting on and on that jason is just watching me. I wonder what is so interesting about me that he would be watching me with those eyes of his. I stop in the middle of ranting and frezze.


“Whats wrong?  What is it?”

“You don’t smell that?”

“Smell what?”


I don’t even get a chance to explain before a vampire walks in. I notice right away that he is not on of mine and that he is a leader. I change right away into my true form, and glare at at him.


“Who are you? And why have you come into my house?”

“So you are the new vampire in town. I just wanted to come say hello, is that a problem?”

“If you know anything about vampires, and how they can be, then yes, it is a problem. You don’t show up in a coven leader’s house with out asking them first. Its the law. Every vampire knows this law. And every vampire must follow the laws, unless you are willing to break them.”

“Not out here. Way out here, no vampire follows the laws.”

“What is it that you want?”

“I want to get to know you. I am offering you a place in my coven.”

“I don’t think so, Luke.”


I watch as Jason comes out from behind me and stands in front of me protectively.

YOU!  You should not be here. Get away….”


I sense that luke is about to attack Jason so i leap in front of him and growl at luke, warning him to stay away.


“If you take one more step near jason, i will attack”

“You are a vampire, and he is a werewolf. Get out of my way.”


As luke takes a step towards jason, i leap into action. I attack luke with everyting i have. We slash at each other, bite, claw, kich, and punch at each other. I can tell that luke has not feed recently so i have the upper hand. I beat luke and growl at him. Half of luke’s face is torn up, and his shirt is torn to shreds, he has claw marks everywhere. He is bleeding from head to toe. I glare at him, then move in front of jason.


“If you ever come near this place, jason, his family, my family, my coven, again, I promise you, you will have worse wounds than you have right now. I PROMISE you that. NOW LEAVE BEFORE I TEAR INTO YOU AGAIN, BUT WORSE THIS TIME.”

I watch as luke leaves, glaring at me. I glare right back. As soon as i know he is gone, and off my place, i turn around to find jason shocked as can be and pale as a ghost.


“Jason, im fine. My wounds are all ready healing. I told you that i am the strongest vampire out there. And now you know it to be true.”

“I’m impressed. But how are you going to keep him off our place and away from us?”

“My coven and my packs.”

“Jason, i am a coven leader, and i’m also friends with werewolf pack leaders. They will come down here for me. They are willing to do anything for me. They are my family.”

“I see. Well, i will clean this blood mess up. You go do what you need to do.”


© 2016 Angel of the devil


Author's Note

Angel of the devil
this is all of chapter 3. what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. You gave some history and made the characters stronger. I wanted to know and read more. The story had a personal feel and the characters seem real. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 1, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016


Author

Angel of the devil
Angel of the devil

East Anglia , United Kingdom



About
I am bi-sexual. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. GO F*** YOURSELF If you want to know more about me, message me or ask for my gmail. more..

Writing