Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Word_Addict_101

Rain

"Oomphh!" I huffed as my face painfully met with the metal of the lockers and a sharp pain shot through me making little sparks
flash in my sight. You remember that part about strutting like a boss and blah blah blah? Total bull. That s**t went out the window as soon I made it downstairs back at my pack house. Now, what do you do when you find self faced with 15 of the meanest, bitchiest and highest ranking wolves all snarling at you? If you are smart, you scram outta there like your a*s is on fire. I, um, like to think that I'm smart so yeah, I ran.

That's how I found myself the center of attention as my face married the lockers again and again while my neck sat too comfortable (not) between deadly Crissy's hands, claws out. "Be calm pup, you don't want to provoke a jealous mate, she could kill us." Lara said in warning, right before I tried to plead my case.

"Crissy I swear, I didn't touch your ma-" SLAM! "AHH!!" I screamed as she slammed me head first this time into the lockers. Black spots danced in my vision. "Shut up you little w***e! Goddess!" She screeched near my ears and my ear drums nearly burst. "You are the most pathetic she-wolf alive. Nobody wants you, not even your parents-" "No! PLEASE" I begged, not wanting to be reminded of my parents deserting me. That hurt me deeply, but Crissy went on as if I hadn't said anything. "so you decide to throw yourself at OUR mates?"

Through my blurred vision, I tried spotting her mate amongst the crowd and there he was, cheering the scene on with a smug smile on his face. "Ethan, tell her the truth! Ple-please" I pleaded with him but my voice got strained when Crissy's grasp on my neck got tighter just as yelled for her mate. Ethan just rolled his eyes at me.

Ethan was a player at our shool, he slept AROUND, all of which ended yesterday when Crissy turned 17 and discovered they were mates. She almost rejected him because he wasn't so discreet with his ways so, he decided to use me to win her and wolves are already possessive as it is which made this a sealed deal. Especially because he used ME, the so-called s**t. I've been in this kind of position before so they'd only believe his side.

He'd attacked me outside the girls toilets, kissing me just as she approached and seeing this, Crissy almost shifted. Obviously I'm the only one she'd blame because of the 'mate is always right' policy.

Her claws dug into my skin, drawing blood. Cold shivers went down my spine. "Look babe," I didn't question when he got here, I just needed him to save me. "Obviously she threw herself at me but you can't possibly think I'd choose a skank over you baby?" Thank goddess, she let go of me and I slumped down against the lockers, holding my bleeding neck. I was still shaking, almost dying does that to you but my wounds were already sealing.

Crissy gazed up at him, "Never?" she asked him softly him as he brushed her fiery red curls away from her pretty face. "Never baby! She could go die somewhere for all I care, I only have eyes for you." Looking at their interaction, I understood Ethan's actions even though they hurt me, he only wanted his mate. "MINE." Ethan said before they kissed, a kiss so sweet it sent a pang through my heart. A chorus of 'Aww's rang through the crowd and I wondered, 'Will my mate love me like that?'

The couple seperated but shot me disgusted looks as they left, I shrunk into myself from the harsh looks. Shelly approached me in her high heels as the crowd dispersed. She had golden blonde shoulder length hair, a straight nose and good poise. Too perfect.

To think we were once best friends, to think she is the reason behind all of this. With her off-the-shoulder red dress, with matching heels and a thin, white figure belt, I understand how no-one could have guessed that under all that beauty lay a psycho, which is why I'm still the only one who knows this.

"Gotta love my handiwork huh Raindrops?" She said, mockingingly using the nickname she gave to me when were still friends as she squatted down to my level, her head tilted to the side. I spoke despite my wheezing, "You- *cough* won't get away with this . Soon enough everybody will find out that you planted lies about me *cough*" She laughed, a full belched laugh, right at me. I'm sure I'm still the only one who makes her laugh like that, too bad it's all for the wrong reasons now. She pat my head as if she were consoling a five year old. I hissed at the ache from where she touched me, reminding me of the beat down I recieved from Crissy. I wanted to move away but I was in pain.

"I won't get away with it she says," She stood, eyeing me with crazed eyes. 'Why am I the only seeing this?' is what I asked myself. "I already got away with it" She pulled her right foot back. "Let's see what else I can get away with, huh?!" The last thing I saw was the very sharp point of her shoe coming at my head, fast.

That's when everything went black.


© 2015 Word_Addict_101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on September 9, 2015
Last Updated on September 9, 2015


Author

Word_Addict_101
Word_Addict_101

Durban, KZN, South Africa



About
I like to read, so much! And I like those cute cuddly animals (cats/dogs) because scary ones scare me. I want to try writing too because reading has inspired so many ideas of my own but I want to b.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Word_Addict_101


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Word_Addict_101