Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Flick

He never paid any attention to the whispers or the stares. Never cared about the names he was called.

Sure, they got annoying sometimes. It wasn’t like he could control who he was, or what he looked like.

People were just quick to judge and it sickened him. Nevertheless, he said nothing as he walked from the building most people didn’t know the name of. The building he was built at.


“He’s alive.” The voice seemed distant, muffled, as if from a different room. But the hands on his cold flesh told him otherwise. “Let’s just hope he doesn’t end up like the others.”  It was a man. His voice was deep and scratchy but not painful to listen to. His hands were warm, a feeling his creation was now able to feel. The man pulled open his eyelids and shone a light straight into them, blinding him.

“Dreiden, can you see me?” The Techie waved his hand in front of Dreiden, attempting to get his attention. “No, f****r, you’re shining a light in my face.” Dreiden pushed the man away and sat up, gently grabbing his head. He noticed something fuzzy on his head and looked to the Techie, his creator. How he knew that, he wasn’t sure. The Tech saw his curious gaze and chuckled before answering. “It’s hair, Dreiden. It simply makes you more…” He watched the man struggle for words for a while. “Presentable.” The man smiled at him and continued on with whatever was clipped to his clipboard. Apparently it was important so Dreiden figured he shouldn’t interrupt him. Though, he really wanted to know what he was… Who he was.

 

As soon as the Tech�"who he later figured out was named Tech Niek�"was finished, he asked a million questions, barely giving Niek time to answer. “So, wait, I’m a robot… Fashioned to look human, but I have a tail and ears? This makes no sense. What use do I have to you people?” Dreiden scratched his head in thought.

“You are simply a robot. Meant for nothing other than a happy life and maybe, if the time comes, Kittens�"or human babies if you so desire.”

 

“So… I have no meaning but to make babies and live? And what if I don’t want to live? Could I simply choose to die? And how the hell could I make children? I’m a robot, says a certain someone.”

Dreiden wasn’t trying to be rude and a small voice in the back of his head said to not talk about it, just let it go and do what he tells you, but he didn’t listen. He wanted answers, and Niek understood that. Niek made sure to make Dreiden extra curious. For no real reason, except the fact it made him have more character than the others.

“You could choose to die, or possibly kill yourself if you wanted. Though, I would prefer if you told me rather than killing yourself. I could easily give your body to someone else. You’re only part ‘Robot’”�"Niek air quoted the word�"“You have everything a normal human has and more. Blood, Organs, Sperm, and anything else you can think of to make a child.

“You also have woman parts. Meaning you could give birth to a child if you very well wanted. Though, for that, you’d need to have the child be removed through surgery.” The man went back to his clipboard while Dreiden thought. A while later, before he could stop himself, Dreiden blurted, “That means I don’t have a vagina right?” Immediately, Dreiden blushed and tried to cover up what he said. Niek only laughed and said it was only natural he be curious and that no, he didn’t have a vagina. Dreiden sighed in relief, scratching the back of his neck nervously. “Any more questions?” Dreiden shook his head, afraid he might ask something stupid again. “Great. Then let’s get started.”



© 2010 Flick


Author's Note

Flick
Eh~ Its short cause I wanted it to be, okay? >:|
This is only the beginning, my friends.
Please review. I know I say Dreiden a lot but because its with two guys, I can't just be like, "He told him it wold be alright and he sighed, thinking... blah blah blah" <--- go random words. Anyway, why are my authors notes so long? Eh~ Who knows. Deal with it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an amazing story i can't wait to see where this gose i hope to see the rest great work keep it up.


100/100

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 21, 2010
Last Updated on August 21, 2010


Author

Flick
Flick

Portland, OR



About
..::Useless Information::.. I'm a complicated individual, with a mind that will not shut down. Some people grow up, some don't. Everyone is different. I don't believe in labels. You're not .. more..

Writing
Decayed Decayed

A Story by Flick


Crack Story Crack Story

A Story by Flick


Dreiden - Bio(Long) Dreiden - Bio(Long)

A Chapter by Flick