I

I

A Chapter by Flick
"

Draft - Will edit to a perfect chapter later

"

His palms were killing him and his joints hurt but he just couldn’t stop. This was just so… fun. Previously, Dreiden had changed into his Primal form, which apparently meant he was now fully an animal. He was simply a house cat, however to make his primal more fun, Niek, his techie, had made his primal as big as a cheetah, though his coat was simply black, grey and blue. An odd mixture, but just perfect for him.

Dreiden was lazily padding through the halls of the way-to-small-for-a-f*****g-cheetah building, freaking out the interns and looking in all the operating rooms, watching the techies attempt to create more of his kind. So far, he was the only success. Not that he was complaining, he loved being the only one, loved the attention. However, living as the only one in your species made you a walking history project and it wasn’t fun when everyone gawked at you, pointing fingers and accusing you of thing you would never think of doing. He had never stepped foot outside the building he was made in though, and for that, he was thankful. He already got enough, ‘God hates you. You suck.’ S**t from some of the humans he worked with.

 

“Ah, Dreiden! Come on, I need to give you and your primal a checkup.” Niek. He was the nicest one. Sure, others were nice, but Niek seemed like he really cared. So Dreiden walked with him to their lab to do the monthly checkup.

Checkups were fairly normal. It was only different in some ways. For example, Dreiden was hooked up to a computer by needle and his nerves were triggered on every part of his body, just to make sure he was working correctly. Of course, he hated when they tested the pain nerves, and the tickle nerves, but his most hated was when they tested his… Man parts. He liked to tell himself his techie wanted him so bad, Niek made his c**k erect just for the fun of seeing him embarrassed and, obviously, hard.

Though, that wasn’t the case, and Niek made that very clear every checkup. They did the same to his primal form and finally, he was sent on his way with a, ‘Good job’ and a sucker.

Not really, no one ever gave him sweets anymore, but he still wished.

 

Not knowing where he was going, Dreiden wandered around. It got boring in this place sometimes and he was in need of something to do. He supposed he better change back to his human form, for lack of killing his hands and scaring whatever was left in the interns. So he padded to his room to quickly change.

 


 

Lunch had come and go, as had dinner. But Dreiden thought it fun to hang around in the lunch room after hours and just sit and think. It wasn’t that calming in there, but it was empty. He sat at the smallest table in the corner of the ‘Mess hall’, picking at his raw meat. Absently, he wounded the meat with his claws, thinking about how things had been lately. Good… But also bad. Lonely but to crowded. Not enough to do, but too tired to do anything anyway. He assumed this was how every human felt, so he dealt with it. What else was he to do? Go around complaining to the Techies that hated him enough without his annoying babble? F**k that. It just wasn’t worth it.

Maybe he could ask Niek for a Charge. That’d be nice. Would a Charge even want him? That thought made him sad. No one ever really seemed to want to be around him longer than necessary. Not even Niek.

Suddenly, he wasn’t very hungry anymore, so he threw away his food and headed down the hall to the lab he shared with Niek.

 


 

His Techie was apparently busy, so he waited for the phone call to be over patiently. “Sure, sure. See you next week, Uriel. Goodbye.” Niek hung up the phone, sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Who is Uriel?” Curious, Dreiden walked over to his Techie, nudging him, silently telling him to spill the beans. “Uriel is your new charge. I know this is very sudden but-“

 

“Are you f*****g serious?!” Dreiden jumped up and down in pure delight. He had a charge! It was bizarre how Niek could tell what he wanted before he even knew himself. But that didn’t matter, he had a charge! He had a charge, he had a charge. It never got old repeating those words. Silently, he chanted those words over and over in his head. “Yes, you have a Charge. You should really clean up your room and get yourself presentable for when he comes.” That dropped Dreiden right in his tracks. He? “You mean 'she', right...? My Charge can’t possibly be a guy.” He chuckled nervously, reaching back and scratching at his neck.

Niek stared at him for a while before responding. “No. I know what I said. And I meant 'he'. Your Charge is a man. Is that a problem? I could call him back and tell him you died or something, if you’d like.” He ended the sentence with a smile.


F*****g b*****d.



© 2010 Flick


Author's Note

Flick
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. Please point them out if you catch any.

It's 3am and I am incredibly tired, so that's why this is short, stupid, and cliche.
That is all.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on August 21, 2010
Last Updated on August 21, 2010


Author

Flick
Flick

Portland, OR



About
..::Useless Information::.. I'm a complicated individual, with a mind that will not shut down. Some people grow up, some don't. Everyone is different. I don't believe in labels. You're not .. more..

Writing
Decayed Decayed

A Story by Flick


Crack Story Crack Story

A Story by Flick


Dreiden - Bio(Long) Dreiden - Bio(Long)

A Chapter by Flick