II

II

A Chapter by Flick
"

HOLY S**T A NEW CHAPTER?

"

 

Sharp claws skinned the poor tree, scarring the soft flesh. He could see the sap starting to form. He felt a little bad for the tree. This poor, helpless, life form that he was inflicting wounds upon. He watched as it bled, slowly scabbing itself over.  Never one to dwell on things for long, Dreiden grazed the wounds once more before getting up and walking to his room. On his way, he saw many Techies giving him death glares and a couple of the nicer techies gave him curious glances before moving along to what they had been doing in the first place.

 

The lab looks nicer… he absently thought. It did look nicer. It seemed, shinier for lack of a better word. White was actually white instead of yellow white and the sick hospital green was actually green instead of gray. The floors actually sparkled and Dreiden could almost see himself in the black-and-white tiles.

 

“Dreiden, your charge is here.”  Oh… That’s right. I forgot I actually had a charge. F**k I didn’t even clean myself up at all, he thought, possibly a bit bitterly. But he fallowed the Techie anyway, shrinking into himself, as he wasn’t quite ready to meet the man they called, Uriel.

 

As they neared the lab door, Dreiden got more and more nervous. What if Uriel didn’t like him? What if he was cruel and heartless like so many others? What if, What if, What if?

 

He could hear his own heartbeat. He briefly wondered if Niek could hear it if he listened carefully, but shoved it aside when they reached the clear, glass doors.

Niek turned around, “Are you sure this is what you want?” he seemed a bit nervous himself, despite the fact this wasn’t his own life or death situation. He apparently remembered Dreiden couldn’t talk in his Primal and glanced around; making sure no one was near so Dreiden could change back. Niek nodded, signaling it was okay to change.

 

Let’s just say bones cracked, broke, and popped back into place, healing shortly after. Organs shrunk and fit back into place and lastly, paws turned to fingers. Dreiden was sore afterwards, but he was fine. He was going to go into that room, meet his charge and they’d get along swimmingly.

At least, that’s what he hoped would happen.

 

As they entered the normally sized lab, immedintly Dreiden’s gaze went to the man sitting on the couch. He had shaggy light brown hair that barely hit his shoulders, his bangs dyed blue. He had a slight beard, which Dreiden would normally gag over, but it looked good on him. His piercings are what caught most of Dreiden’s attention though. He had so many! How could you not look at them? Well, Dreiden was more staring then just looking. Uriel chuckled and nervously tugged on his lip ring with his teeth. “Hey, love. I’m Uriel.” Uriel smirked, when Dreiden just stared back in awe.

Niek noticed the carried hadn’t said anything and introduced Uriel to Dreiden.

Dreiden paid no attention.

 

He made his way over to the couch and sat very close to Uriel, who looked a bit wary, as if Dreiden would strike at any moment. Which normally would have offended Dreiden, had he not been staring at this man’s face. He raised his hand and poked Uriel’s septum ring.

 

“Didn’t that hurt? Are you okay?!” Dreiden kept poking at the rings in the others face. The rings on his lips, his nose, his eyebrows, and finally, his ears and when he finished, he looked at Uriel and saw the other man looked very amused.

Uriel grasped Dreiden’s wrist, gently lowering it from his face. “Yes, silly. They hurt. And yes, I’m okay. I got these done a long time ago.” Uriel just smiled as he said this, no pain evident in his voice. Dreiden was confused, but let it go.

 

“You have no idea how happy I am you two get along.” Was all Niek said before he left the two alone to talk about piercings and whatnot.



© 2010 Flick


Author's Note

Flick
Honestly? This chapter took an hour. Maybe two. It's only... 679 words but it's also 3pm and I'm about to crash.

So~ I had a hard time matching up the styles, but my style changes with what ever I read previously, so nothing I write is ever the same style. Sorry if you liked it the other way. D8

I'll also post a picture of what Dreiden and Uriel look like. I drew it last night... But it's when Dreiden actually has all his piercings and tattoos. In the story he has yet to get them, but they make him look much better XD
Okay~ Anyway, thanks for reading.

EDIT: I put the picture of them for the Thumbnail. I'll do that from now on.(Put any Pictures I want you to see in there)

IF YOU CLICK THE THUMBNAIL, IT MAKES THE IMAGE BIGGER

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on September 22, 2010
Last Updated on September 22, 2010


Author

Flick
Flick

Portland, OR



About
..::Useless Information::.. I'm a complicated individual, with a mind that will not shut down. Some people grow up, some don't. Everyone is different. I don't believe in labels. You're not .. more..

Writing
Decayed Decayed

A Story by Flick


Crack Story Crack Story

A Story by Flick


Dreiden - Bio(Long) Dreiden - Bio(Long)

A Chapter by Flick