Heartless Reflections Chapter 2: The Journey Begins

Heartless Reflections Chapter 2: The Journey Begins

A Chapter by C

Daytime
"Hey, you still haven't told me your name." said Raina suddenly as we were putting away the dishes.
"Noah, Noah Alche." I said. When I told her my name, she just stood there and stared at me. "What? Is my name really that weird?" I asked as she continued to stare at me.
"No. It's not, I was just a little envious of you." said Raina as she looked away with an expression that clearly said that she was sad.
"Why?" I asked.
"You have a family name..." said Raina.
That's right, she didn't have a surname to begin with and now she forgot her real name too. The only thing she remembered was that her parents didn't name her but someone else did. Someone else that she lost her memories of. It's hard to imagine her getting into an accident that caused her to loose her memories since it sounded like it happened recently. Did she seal her memories away herself? Did something traumatizing happen to her that caused her memory loss? I want to know. To know more about her and how she lost her memories. So many questions. It's so annoying.
The next thing I do might seem stupid to others if they were there with us. It even seemed stupid to me, but still I asked, "Raina, do you want to go find your memories, to know what happened to you?" Raina turned to look at me in surprised at what I asked. She might have sealed away her memories because of being traumatized by an event that happened, yet I still asked her this. Was I stupid or something? How could I have been so insensitive to her? There was also a possibility that she actually just got into an accident. Even though I knew this, I still asked.
"Can we?" Raina asked after awhile. I was surprised. Was it really okay? I mean, I don't even know where to begin or how to search for her memories. Then, I realized, I realized that this didn't really matter. Sure, traveling without a destination wasn't really a good thing, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. After all, we could just find our destination as we travel.
"Sure." I said. Although I don't really believe in fate, I believed that I met her for a reason. I want to know. I want to know what that reason is, I want to know why I met her. Will I become someone important to her? Will I be able to find out what happened to her? Will I be able to learn more about the wolf people? I want to find the answers to all of these questions. I want to know.
"Soon, those people who were chasing after you will come in search of both you and me." I said. As I looked at Raina she had a worried look on her face and wrinkles were forming between her eyebrows again. *sigh* "They saw my face, so there's no way I can stay here anymore." I said. Then I turned and smiled at Raina. "Let's go find your memories." I said. As Raina looked at me, she began to smile too.


© 2014 C


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on May 4, 2014
Last Updated on October 12, 2014
Tags: anime inspired, adventure, drama, amnesia


Author

C
C

A Place, Don't Worry About It



About
So..... I'm here again 6/7/17 I still want to delete my old stuff... Uh, welcome! more..

Writing
Just a Little Just a Little

A Poem by C


The City of Love The City of Love

A Story by C