My awkward Shyness! :(

My awkward Shyness! :(

A Chapter by Gema
"

Just about my feelings of today! 27.6.08 1.12pm

"
How to start?
My unbelievable shyness or the fact I feel low?
First of all I'm just so damn shy I don't even know what to say!
Maybe am scared of people hurting me?
Or the fact of being maybe judged!
I am quite good normally at talking to people!
But recently I've become more shy!
Yes you may think how can she be shy she an actor!
But I just cannot for the life of me understand why i cannot stay in a room and talk to people.
My boyfriends quite concerned though since i will be going to University in September.
This one person is his sister!
She a really nice person never nasty or mean.
But i try to talk to hr i freeze up and cannot go in her room.
I've spoken to her on Msn quite a few times now i found that very easy to do!
But face to face conversation i just go really stupid!
I really wanna get to know her i really do!
Does this mean am going to be like this forever?
I cannot talk am i mute?
I feel stupid because am deaf and if i do not hear stuff i tend to ask twice because of background noise.
But people get sick of me asking what they have just said and even i do it when people ask me!
I feel stupid not wanted and unable to be friendly!
Like when we went to London last Wednesday i did not enjoy it due to the fact my back hurt i was hungry and had no bloody money!
Plus i had to follow them around everywhere!
How that then when i said i had stuff on my mind they say so we all have!
I will not say what i had on my mind but it was serious and upsetting!
I glad I've finished College i really did hate it!
Plus now I'm in University too!
I'm dead excited about it!
Now all i need is some advice on how to over come my shyness!?
:/
 
 
 
 
 


© 2008 Gema


Author's Note

Gema
Sorry for any mistakes!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So hard to believe that one who is so open in her poems, which are quite fine, can be overcome with shyness around people. I do not doubt the truth of it though, take confidence from your writings, be open and true, others will gather around you.

Posted 15 Years Ago


So very insightful into your heart and soul... You have such an amazing depth to your life, and you will find a way to overcome your shyness so others can come to appreciate who you really are inside! I used to be horribly shy (overly concerned of what people thought about me), but time can lift you to a place of peace and a place where you simply enjoy people unconcerned about their opinions... Love the depth of your words!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2008


Author

Gema
Gema

South Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
Hello, Gema here. I've written since I don't know when, it vaires and can be very mood driven. I am a huge marvel fan, enjoy the supernatural and mythology in general. I am also a huge lover o.. more..

Writing
My bedtime Animals. My bedtime Animals.

A Chapter by Gema



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..