SasuSaku: I Still Love You.

SasuSaku: I Still Love You.

A Chapter by SasuSakuLoVer
"

Sakura Haruno is a different person now,she became a missing ninja 5 years ago the reason? Konoha ordered to assasinate the Haruno Clan for being too strong.(full description inside)

"
Description: Sakura Haruno is a different person now,she became a missing ninja  5 years ago the reason? Konoha Konoha ordered to assasinate the Haruno Clan for being too strong,Unknown that Sakura is alive Her goal is to Destroy the Konoha village.
Disclaimer: I DON"T OWN NARUTO!
Chapter 1: What happened 5 years ago?

"huff,huff,huff...This is bad!"

Sakura was running in the forest for hours she was chased by the ANBU Black Ops why? The Elders and the Hokage ordered to assassinate the Haruno Clan for being to strong and might destroy Konoha at first Sakura thought it was just a joke but it was true.

+Flashback+

Sakura was in the room of the Haruno's Clan leader,she was called immediately.

"Do you know why I call you in here Sakura?"The leader asked.
"I know it,I thought they were just kidding what are we gonna do?"Sakura asked with sadness in her eyes.
"I know what you feel Sakura but...you are the only one will survive."
"WHAT!!! but..but why me?"
"you are the main heir to this clan along with your siblings."

+End Flashback+

"This is their fault!"She thought.

The pictures of her clan members appeared in her mind.Then she stopped,she closed her eyes and opened it again revealing her clan's bloodline the KIrakame meaning shining eyes.her Emerald eyes shine in dark forest,she turned to the ANBU's with anger and pure hate toward them causing them to flinch.

"How dare you...How dare you killed them!!!"and with that her eyes shine more brighter,it was the 3rd stage of Kirakame. The ANBU's instantly died at the sight of Kirakame. Sakura looked down at the Konoha headband and she step hard causing to shatter to pieces.she smirked.

"Konoha eh,I consider you a home to me and now...I will demolished you under the name of Haruno...."

To Be Continued...


© 2013 SasuSakuLoVer


Author's Note

SasuSakuLoVer
Please Review and Rate and yeah another chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

557 Views
Added on May 12, 2013
Last Updated on May 14, 2013


Author

SasuSakuLoVer
SasuSakuLoVer

Qatar



About
My nickname is sola but I wrote SasuSakuLoVer instead so you either call me sola or my display name. my age,I won't tell you. my hobbies are,I have a lots of hobbies but I love making Naruto Fanfi.. more..

Writing