SasuSaku: I Still Love You.

SasuSaku: I Still Love You.

A Chapter by SasuSakuLoVer
"

SasuSaku: I Still Love You Chapter 4

"

Chapter 4: Sleep for awhile.

 

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO.

 

It was middle in the night, people in the town are sleeping peacefully and Sakura envy them.

 

'tch! every time I see people sleep peacefully I'm really jealous...' Sakura thought, her arms crossed.

 

"Jealous aren't you pinky..." Daichi teased her playfully.

 

"Oh shut up Daichi and stop calling me pinky would you!" she grab her sake and drank until the last drop was gone.

"3 sake please!!!" she shouted and 3 sake was place in the table by the waiter. "arigatou..." and again she drank the sake.

 

"uhhh Sakura...that's the 10th sake that you drank, do you think you're over-" before Takeshi could finish his sentence, he was attacked by Koshikoi. "AHHHHHHHH! YOU STUPID LITTLE FERRET GET OFF OF MY FACE!!!!" he tried to fight the ferret but Sakura grab the wild ferret and petted it.

 

"Now,now Koshikoi, you don't want me to leave you here do you?" she said sweetly which Kashikoi calmed and looks at her begging not to. "good boy now then..." she looked to Daichi who is suppressing his laugh to his one male member beside him, Takeshi.

 

"You know, I still don't understand why you're the only one who can calm him down." Takeshi touched his scratch cheeks.

 

"well, its because I'm his master." she payed the bill and stood up." lets go... I want to go to bed already." she exited the bar following her 2 members and headed to the organization.

 

after 1 hour they finally reach the Shinobu organization and Sakura go to her bathroom. she took a shower and straight to bed wearing her night gown.

 

Sakura was unsure if she's going to sleep or not, if she sleep, she would have nightmares of her clan members being killed in front of her but if not, she would stay all night staring at the starry night... for now, she closed her eyes and sleep even if it the nightmares try to seek her peaceful sleep.

 

then it began...

 

weak...

 

too weak...

 

run...

 

run..!

 

Run Sakura!

 

...or die.

 

"SHUT UP!!!" Sakura shouted.

 

don't worry... because you'll survive this right? I know you can because you're my daughter... Sakura Haruno...

 

Sakura woke up. "Mother... the people may call me weak and forced me to run but you... fight for me?" she looked to her window, it was morning. she smirked 'ahhh, leader-sama said we have guests... hmph oh well its time...'

 

To Be Continued...



© 2013 SasuSakuLoVer


Author's Note

SasuSakuLoVer
Sorry if I dint update anything my school has started.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 14, 2013


Author

SasuSakuLoVer
SasuSakuLoVer

Qatar



About
My nickname is sola but I wrote SasuSakuLoVer instead so you either call me sola or my display name. my age,I won't tell you. my hobbies are,I have a lots of hobbies but I love making Naruto Fanfi.. more..

Writing