A Love Letter by the Condemned

A Love Letter by the Condemned

A Story by Fréyjä Helvití

My dear love, I have besought in thee impassioned love and thus bestowed me illumination within the abyssal parts of my obscure soul. I am but a phantom of the dispirited metamorphosing into an angel of admirable scents of wonderful destruction for thou have granted me fortification. Every trances of recollection conjured of thee begets yearning tears that merely bestirs my heart from a state of self-abandonment. My eyes burst in utter euphoria, uplifted immensely at the sight of thou smile, a most exhilarating gift of which I am but most fortunate to witness at our paths crossed. And to hearken the echo of your voice even from a distance of vast haunted valleys brings me great hope for I am lost without thee. Your voice, a song as melodious as the thundering sounds of the portent storm that begets floods brought about by the monstrous seas. But alas, my feeble heart has surrendered to defeat for I have forsaken thee and strongly beseech for forgiveness in thee. It is my only strongest desire for thou to hearken my revelation, although pain had I conjured deeply in thee, I am solely doomed in sorrow and eternal suffering throughout my immortality. Oh dear love, it is none but immense torment within my soul at moments of thou absence. Though a great fortress served my heart in years of our union that is greater as the wall that separates reality from fantasy, it could not stand longer enough to last an eternity. My love without thee I am but an angel of which had perished its wings. It is none but you who has the strength to heal the wounds of my feathers born by love.
My love, where art thou my dear love? I cannot for long be quenched from the light you grant me, for I have grown weary enough to hunger for your warmth. My dear, I only desire to linger long enough to comfort thee for I am impassioned in love with thee, so much as to hearken a whispering cry thou has let out in search for me. My dark angel of macabre, I am eclipsed from reality by your beauty so as to protect it from harm, as light as lithium, I shall flow with the gore in your veins as this magnificent cure shall cast all poisonous souls that appeal to your destruction. Oh Creator of the Heavens and Hell Fires, enlighten my eyes on what path to choose to illuminate my love with his ultimate purpose in life, for I am utterly convinced he shall see no purpose in life with me. My dear love, I beseech thee not to shed thou black tears from thou eyes of which thou have strongly tantalized me, but within the hollow chambers of depth in thou heart, and I shall blind these eyes to not watch thou crucifixion. Forgive me my love to have beget sorrow in thee, trust in me as thou art favored to do for I am damned to saunter the abyssal torment of my grave. Trust in my words my dear love when these lips you dreamed of kissing shall testify the words of love for thee, for it is borne within the most vulnerable chambers of my heart. I love thee, and shall always be in love with thee … Farewell adieu my dark angel.

 

© 2013 Fréyjä Helvití


Author's Note

Fréyjä Helvití
For the one I love...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is hauntingly beautiful. I don't usually read "romance" either but I saw this as more of a "dark" type of work - a type of mourning - the language is lush and melancholy. Well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Fréyjä Helvití

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much.. Only a few get to appreciate a darker hue of a love story. I read a lot of Anne .. read more
If I'm honest, I kinda just skimmed through it. It's not my kind of book. I don't do romance books, I can read book with romance in them, but mostly action, suspense, or something else. This book is centered around love. It's not bad, but its not my type of book. This might not be helpful. Sorry.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Fréyjä Helvití

11 Years Ago

Thanks for being honest... :)
Intriguing. Ambiguous. Wonderful.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2012
Last Updated on March 30, 2013

Author

Fréyjä Helvití
Fréyjä Helvití

Rivendell, Middle Earth, Philippines



About
Is suffering from writer's block ______________________________________________ more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..