Bird off a branch - Chapter One

Bird off a branch - Chapter One

A Chapter by SparkleDora

-Note: Contains swearing and drunk nonsense

"Damn this human body!", Shane yelled angrily. He wasn't enjoying the bitter taste in his mouth... The vomiting itself wasn't much fun either. He wiped the corner of his mouth and shared a blank stare with the street. "It was never this bad before... Uuurrrgh! I hate humans!"
And yet all he ever wanted was to be one. To be able to think like a human. To talk like a human. To have fingers like a human...
Oh and look, he was human!
Shane emptied his stomach once more. "D****t..." The acidy bitter taste was back in his mouth, and it still wasn't plesant.
"Mister?", he heard a gentle voice. Not girly. It was more like a voice of a boy that hasn't hit puberty yet.
Ok, maybe a little girly.
"Whaaaaat?" The brunette yelled, sticking his tongue out at a young boy.
That boy was around 12 years old, had semi-short blond hair (similar to Shane's haircut) and blond eyelashes to match. He had heterochromnia, so one eye resembled an old pair of blue washed-up jeans, while the other one was hazel. He wore an old navy-blue sweater and had a pink umbrella in one hand. "Are you drunk?"
"Am I drunk... Well, what does it f*****g look like, kid!?" They stared at eachother for a few seconds. "I am perfectly sober, ok?"
"Can I take you home?"
"Can you fly?"
"No..."
"Then nooo. I live on a branch anyway... Your fat would brake my house little lady. Is that what you want?! To brake my f*****g house?! I can't trust anyone these days."
"Do you know where you live?"
Shane pointed at the sky. "I'm too free to have a house. I'm cool, ok? Houses are not cool. You want chicks? Lose the house."
"You can stay at my house if you want... My dad is also drunk, so I know how hard it must be for you. He... He's drinking a lot since mom died and... Well, he drinks and sleeps all day. He doesn't even get up to go to the bathroom... I have to work around the house all alone. All the time. And he doesn't have a job, so-"
"Ahahaa an old man wetting his bed! I have to see that!"
The boy took Shane's hand and they started walking. "My name's Peter, by the way."
"I'm Sh-" but his puke cut him off. "...Yuck... Shane. But call me Lala."
"Lala?"
"Yeah... I always liked that name. Lala. Like a song."
----
Peter carefully helped Shane get to his house with the smallest amount of incidents, such as flirting with every single person they saw, throwing up every 5 minutes and chasing birds while yelling: "But we're meant to be together!"
It was a long walk...
But they managed to arrive in one piece. As soon as the door opened, Shane ran to Peter's father. He quickly tapped his shoulder and smelled him. "Aaaah, the sweet smell of urin~"
"Come on, you can sleep in my bed..."
"Ahahaa~ But... Your dad. I just can't... I mean..." He was trying not to burst out laughing.
"Come on..." Peter pulled him into what seemed to be a tiny living room. There was a bed, a small homemade coffee-table next to it, a mirror in the corner of the room and a bookless book-shelf. Other than that... It was completely empty.
"Great place, giiirl!", the drunk yelled and threw himself on the bed. He felt a slight headache. "So... We gonna have sex now, or what? Better hurry."
"What?", the confused blonde asked from the kitchen. He was looking for something in the fridge that he could offer to his guest. "Nothing..."
"Well, what other reason do you have for bringing me to this place?"
"I just... When I see drunk people, I think of my dad and how hard he's taking mom's death. I remember that just because someone does something bad it doesn't mean they're a bad person... So when I saw you... I thought that maybe you were drinking to forget something and-"
"Ok, whatevs, I'm topping."
Peter facepalmed and walked into the room. "Shane, I'm a guy."
"I'm not picky, don't worry! I mean, I never thought I'd be doing a young boy with weird eyes in a crappy house while fighting the urge to vomit and having his dad pee in the room next to us. But i've accepted it, and so should you."
The boy looked at his reflection in the mirror. "My eyes... They're not weird. You're just saying that because you're drunk, right?"
"Dude. Your eyes. No. Your whole face." He yawned. "Is fucked up!"
"Y-you're drunk, go to sleep.. "
"Fine. But when i wake up. I am going to top. Your dad if I have to." Shane grinned and got in his 'sleeping position'. "Haha... Urin..."


© 2013 SparkleDora


Author's Note

SparkleDora
ignore grammar and spelling mistakes, I'll fix them tomorrow

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on January 10, 2013
Last Updated on January 10, 2013
Tags: drunk, drinking, humor, nonsense, vomit, vomiting, bird, shapeshiting


Author

SparkleDora
SparkleDora

Belgrade, Serbia



About
...Hi there. I'm SparkleDora, but you may call me Dora or Sparks. (Real name Teodora Mijatović, but let's just stick with the nicknames, ok?) I'm a 14 year old girl from Serbia that enjoys writi.. more..

Writing