Chapter 4- Elliot POV

Chapter 4- Elliot POV

A Chapter by Ellay

Monday

The day has finally come! The day I get to infiltrate Jon’s house! Maybe I’ll get to see his bed.

Now I know what you’re thinking. Yeah, I’m talking to you! You probably think Jon is a dick, right? That he’s compensating for having a small penis? Well, I’ll be the judge of that!

I knocked on his door, ready to glomp the hell out of him, but the door was answered by some b***h! What is she doing with my man?

“Yes? We don’t want any of your cookies!” she said, looking up at me with disgust. Excuse me b***h?! You’re lucky I don’t have cookies on me, ‘cause I’d take them and shove ‘em where the sun don’t shine!

“I’m not selling cookies! If you haven’t noticed, I kinda have a dick! So step aside princess, I have something to do!” I tried to step around her, but she blocked the door.

“Where do you think you’re going!”

“Space, m**********r! I’m here to see what I’m assuming is your brother?”

Step brother. And why do you need to see Jonathan? I had the impression he doesn’t have any friends.”

“Why do you care? Now, if you'll excuse me…” I pushed passed her and into the house. It was a pretty nice place, two floors from what it looks like, with some pretty expensive looking furniture.

“Hey, what the hell?!” the girl said from behind me. “ “What do you think you’re doing?! You can’t just walk into my house like that! I have half a mind to call the cops!”

“Go ahead! God you’re annoying.”

“Fine!” The girl walked aggressively to the counter where the home phone was held. As she dialed, Jon came out of the room to the excessive noise.

“What’s going on here?!” He yelled.

“Oh, thank God, save me from this b***h.” Said b***h glared at me, fire burning in her eyes. “Now, shall we begin?” Jon rolled his eyes, gesturing his head to where I should follow him. Please be his room, plleeeeeaaassee be his room….

Damn it it’s the kitchen! We sat down at the big wooden table and he pulled out his school bag.  

“So, where do you want to start?” he asked. I shrugged.

“Whatever is fine.”

“Fine, we’ll start with chemistry.” The next hour or so went by pretty uneventfully. Believe it or not, he was a pretty good teacher. If I didn’t get something, he would try to explain it to me without complaint. At one point he reached over to me and showed me a complicated math problem. Which meant that his face was right next to mine! I could feel myself heavily blushing, trying not to act like a fool. When he pulled away, I could finally breathe again, and he looked at me funny when I sighed in relief.

“So that’s everything we learned today? Anymore questions?” I shook my head.

“No, but I must say, you’d make a really good teacher.”

“I must say, you’d make a terrible student...oh wait, you are one.” Jon smiled.

“Oh haha, you’re so funny. But I was serious, just so you know. If being a marine biologist doesn’t work out, this might be a good backup plan, don’t you think?”

He shrugged. “I guess so, but I don’t think I’ll need a backup plan. I’ve already been accepted to Carnis University, they have one of the best marine biology courses in the country!” Holy s**t you’ve picked out your college already? But we’re in, like, junior year! I don’t even know what I really want to do, much less what college I’m going to attend.

“Cool. I don’t really know what I want to do, I guess I have to work on that.” Speaking of work…. “Hey, do you know anywhere in the neighborhood where I could get a job? Like maybe babysitting or some s**t?”

Jon laughed so hard he started crying. “You? Babysit??? That’s a good one! Ahahahaha, where do you come up with these?!”

“Hey, I’m serious! I have to make some money, I really need it. My parents can’t pay for my college so I need to pay it myself.” Unfortunately, my parents priorities lie somewhere else, and that something else happens to not be my education.

“Whatever, but I don’t think babysitting is the right job for you.”

“And why is that? You have literally only known me for two days now and you will not stop criticizing me! What did I ever do to you?!” He was really starting to piss me off. Why is it that everytime words come out of my mouth, he decides to come back with some harsh retort.

His face turned red and he looked at me with pure anger. “What did you do to me?! Let’s see, when I first met you, you talked about my a*s, you followed me around all day on Friday, and then you forced me to tutor you! And now you ask what you did to me?!”

Are you f*****g kidding me? This is why this guy had been nothing but a prick?! “Listen, I know what I said about your a*s was uncalled for, and I’m sorry that I offended you, even though it was a f*****g compliment. And really, you’re going to blame the new kid for following you around? I didn’t know where the f**k I was going, and you seemed decent so I thought you would understand! And I think it’s only fair that you tutor me since you’re the one who put me in the goddamn hospital and caused me to spend all my college money..” S**t. That last part wasn’t supposed to come out. I turned away from him, looking at the opposite wall. I’m so f*****g stupid, how could I let that slip!

“You...what?” he whispered, sounding almost sad. “Ellio~”

“Forget it. If you didn’t want to tutor me in the first place, then don’t do it. I’m not forcing you. If you don’t want me to follow you around anymore, so be it. And if you don’t want to ever see me, I’ll stay far away. Okay? Maybe that’ll make you happier.” I said truthfully as I got up from my seat. “Thanks for the lesson anyway.”

“Wait…” He grabbed my arm. “I...I’m sorry you had to spend all your money because of my stupidity. If you want, I can pay you back, it’s not really a problem.”

I shook my head, too upset to speak. I can’t stand people’s charity. I don’t deserve it.

“Elliot, listen, I know what you’re thinking. You don’t want to take charity, I get it. But don’t think of it as me giving money to you, think of it as me lending you money, and you can pay me back whenever you can? Deal?” He held out his hand.

I smirked. I liked the way this guy thinks. “Yeah, sure.” Jon gave a small, rare smile in return. “Well, I better get going. Have to pick my brother up from his doctor's appointment.”

“Oh, you have a younger brother?”

I can’t let him know. “.....Yeah. His name’s Tobias.”

“Cool. Well, see you tomorrow then.” I walked to the front door, about to open it when I heard Jon behind me. “Oh, and I heard that a few blocks over, Mrs. Grahm needs someone to watch her kids when she goes to night school.” I turned around, smiling.

“Thanks!” I opened the door, and left.



© 2018 Ellay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on January 23, 2018
Last Updated on January 23, 2018


Author

Ellay
Ellay

NY



About
I'm a young human interested in writing, not as a career, but as a hobby This is a little bit about me I'm now a senior in high school, after having started this account when I was a sophomore. Sc.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ellay