Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Moonbeam Rose

She awoke the next morning and sighed. Today was the day that she'd reach the Heart. She sat up on th cot and looked around the room as she pulled her bag towards her. Pulling out a fresh jumpsuit she changed quickly then packed up the few things that she'd taken out of her bag while she was on the shuttle. She heared the first call come over the PA system as she packed. They would be at the Heart in a matter of minutes. She couldn't wait to get off. Opening her door she hurried down to the landing ramp making sure that she would be the first off this deathtrap.

As the shuttle landed and the ramp came down she ran off of it as she heard the other few passangers heading in her direction. Once a she hit th bottom of the ramp she looked around for Shada. Shada was standing with her twin brother and older sister and brother. They were all waving at her. She gave a small smile and headed towards them. She hugged Shada and Jaina and even smiled at Jacen. When it was Anakin's turn to see her she felt like she wanted to kiss him and hug him untill the other girl showed up and he kissed her.

"Tahiri, this is my wife Tai Li." Anakin said in his soft voice.

She smiled, hiding the fact that her heart was broken now. "Nice to meet you..." She said softly as she looked at anyone else other than Anakin and his wife.

Jiana noticed the problem and smiled brightly. "Come on let me show you to your room so you can rest then Shada and I will pick you up for dinner later. How's that sound?"

Tahiri nodded since she didn't trust her voice very much.

Jaina and the others lead Tahiri to her room and then left her alone. Once in the room she lockd the door behind them after they'd left and sighed. It was big...too big for her. There was a living area for guests and a kitchen with dinning room. Then a small hall with a large room that must be the sleeping area. A nice sized fresher and closet. She looked around and shook her head not sure if she needed all of this room.

"Wow how much room does one person need on here?" She asked out loud. She walked around and sighed as she tried to push thoughts of Anakin out of her mind and heart. "He left me for her...." A voice that wasn't her own said softly. "Shut up Raiina!" She cried as she force the other girl back into the depths of her mind. She sat on the couch in the living area and sighed as she lay down and shut her eyes.

Hours later she awoke as she heard the door chime going off. Standing up she rubbed her eyes and walked over to the door. "Hello?" She said as she opened it slowly. Jaina and Shada stood there smileding at her.

"Let's go silly." Jaina said by way of greeting.

Tahiri sighed. "Look I'm not feeling really good right now. Can we do this tomorrow?"

Shada looked at her and nodded. "Sure thing sweetness." then they walked off saying that they would see her the next day.

Shutting the door tightly she sighed as she walked back to the couch and sat down. "So this is the Heart? This is where I will spend the rest of my life?" She smiled softly as she realized that she wasn't as upset as she'd been with Anakin earlier. "I think I'm going to like it here..." She said as she lay down and fell asleep again.

THE END!



© 2008 Moonbeam Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think it is so sad when Anakin breaks her heart like that though it is for my character that he does it for. How sad.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2008


Author

Moonbeam Rose
Moonbeam Rose

Santa Maria, CA



About
Hey there, my name is Kat. I love to write, especially fanfiction and poetry. I am a huge Star Wars, Twilight and Harry Potter fan. I also RPG as a few characters in each aspect. I am a very proud Wic.. more..

Writing