Enchanting Cosmic Colors part TWO

Enchanting Cosmic Colors part TWO

A Story by Ivana~
"

Last and final part.

"
As I entered the room. There was a box in the middle of the room, surrounded by hangers, and coats, and other boxes of clothing. I flicked on the light for the attic. "Whoa!!! " The attic, looked very cool. It wasn't creepy like you see in horror films. In fact, it was very well lit, carpeted, and was painted a nice baby blue. She walked up to one of the boxes. Intrigued by its colorful stickers and ribbons on it. Diving into the box face first. "JACK POT!" The little girl said, and out came a piece of black paper, and a tinier box. It was black, with blue and yellow stars. "Cosmic...lights?" She curiously read the box, and opened it. As she opened it her mother came home. She put them back in the box, ran down the stairs and closed the attic. 
And so from that day. The curious things still lay. 
Forever to rust? Becoming nothing but destiny's dust?
No. For this is not the end. Rather than the beginning of the curious wonders the universe had sent. 

The End. 

© 2013 Ivana~


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm, so then the mother psychologicaly arrested her daughter for years because she had no business in the attic.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

10 Years Ago

Well, she didn't do a good job at it, she got into the attic.
SquinklaPsyOps

10 Years Ago

Do you have your books at Amazon, I'd like to buy a copy.
Ivana~

10 Years Ago

Yea know, I never thought about it, Maybe I will. If I do sometime in the near future I will be sure.. read more
This was a really wonderful tale. It spoke to me of those timeless little treasures from childhood. Things that are stupendous and marvelous in a childs mind. Things were as an adult... they might be viewed as simple of trivial or mondane.
I love how the tale moves quickly with only a few scenes and then ends in a mystery.

Nicely crafted!
Aaron

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ivana~

10 Years Ago

Thank you for the kind words Aaron. I'm glad that you enjoyed this!

.. read more
A lovely read. Wonderfully written, and I'm trying to see if there is any deeper meaning to it than I first thought!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ivana~

10 Years Ago

There is a deeper meaning actually , but I think I'll leave that to your imagination :) Thank you fo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

197 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 26, 2013
Last Updated on July 26, 2013

Author

Ivana~
Ivana~

About
~Welcome to my account. ~The flower who married my brother the traitor. The Princess of Fantasy. Simply Seventeen. ~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Enter the world of Dreams. more..

Writing
Goodbye. Goodbye.

A Poem by Ivana~



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Numb Numb

A Poem by RainDancer1997