Eternal Love: Me, charging in an Extra Dungeon

Eternal Love: Me, charging in an Extra Dungeon

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

Sacred Ignis: Eternal Love Arc: Chapter 5: Me, charging in an Extra Dungeon!?
Why are you two know so much about this world?」I asked Remi-san a question, 
Oh, we never told you before. We were suppose to test the new update of the game 4 months ago. We received an email from an unknown sender giving us the Beta version of the new update. We accepted the offer without thinking anything and we ended up here before anyone else, plus, we got a manual after we were sent in this world so we know more things.」Remi-san answered my question without hesitating, 
Where is that manual? Can I read it?」I asked for the Manual, 
It disappeared when we reach the last page!」Remi-san suddenly stood up and yelled really loud in a guts pose. 
That's too bad for me since the level for the monsters for me were always level 50+」I sighed, 
Don't mind, Don't mind, We are here to help you, Kuromi-kun!」Remi-san pat me on the back, 
Thank you for reassuring me」I said my gratitude to Remi-san. 

It's been 5 months since the players of Sacred Ignis was brought to this world. This world was suppose to be the game Sacred Ignis but the longer I stay in this world, the more I start to change my opinion about this world. This world is completely different from the game. In this world, if a character dies three times, their avatar is going to be deleted or also called as dying. So far, no one had reached that point yet but I have this feeling that the fact after 3 deaths, the avatar will be deleted is getting closer. 
A message from my dear」It seems like Riku-san sent Remi-san a message, 
Eh?」Remi-san's happy face turned into a really worried face, 
My dear!」Remi-san equipped her armor and weapon then she hurried out of the Inn. She looked really worried while she ran out so I was really worried about what happened to Riku-san. I decided to follow Remi-san. After I secretly tailed her around, I saw her enter the recently discovered Extra Dungeon. For me, that dungeon is still too hard for me to challenge but I was really worried about Remi-san and Riku-san so I went in the dungeon a couple minutes after Remi-san entered. Since I went in later than Remi-san, I had lost track of her and unlike the game, there is no mini map that shows the place of your comrades so it was really ahrd for me to find them. 
Remi-san! Riku-san!」I tried calling out to them but no one answered me so I decided to go in deeper to the dungeon. After a couple of minutes, I heard a really loud sound near me so I ran as fast as I could towards the noise. 

What I found was Remi-san holding Riku-san on her shoulders. Remi-san was crying and a window appeared above Riku-san's head. The contents in the window was short and terrifying for the players, it was, 
DEATH COUNT: 3. GAME OVER」Just by seeing that window, I was speechless and couldn't move. Right after the window popped up, Remi-san noticed me, 
Kuromi-kun! RUN!!!!!!!!」She told me to run but for some reason my legs won't move. I was scared. Soon after Remi-san told me to run, a gigantic Golem slapped Remi-san towards the wall on her left. Right after she landed on the wall, The same window appeared above her head. 「DEATH COUNT: 3. GAME OVER」then Riku-san and Remi-san disappeared without any trace. Now that Remi-san and Riku-san are dead, the Golem focused itself on me. As the Golem got Closer, it's health bar appeared as well as it's level. 
Mega Golem. Level- 145」Level 145 and 4 health bars. It was impossible for a level 10 swordsman to fight a monster that big. 

I was still frozen in front of the Golem. I was shaking in fear, I couldn't do anything because I was lacking strength. I couldn't even draw out my sword, I am a useless coward. At that point, I gave up on surviving in this world as the Golem kicked me and the Window appeared above me saying 「DEATH COUNT: 1. 10 seconds till respawn」 Everything slowed down as my body disappeared the way Remi-san and Riku-san did, after that, everything went black. 

When I woke up, I was inside a church just like in the game where the sacred place is where the players respawn if they die. Fortunately, the inn was not far from here. When I was about to walk towards the inn, I notice a slight change in the buildings. Right beside the inn, a new building appeared. It was a Family Restaurant name "Rem and Rim's Specialty" I was curious about the shop so I went in. When I went in, I saw Remi-san and Riku-san wearing casual clothes with aprons. Right after I enter the shop, they immediately noticed me and they greeted me, 
Oh my, oh my~ Our very first Customer is a cute little boy~ My name is Rem and this is my husband Rim. Welcome to our restaurant!
Welcome」Rim shortly greeted me,
What's your order?」Rem asked me after she lead me to my seat, 
Omellete Rice and Ice Tea」I told her what my order is after looking through the Menu. 
Omellete Rice and Ice Tea coming up!」Rem went in the kitchen with Rim. 

It seemed like they don't remember me. Also, they don't have their health bar and level anymore. At that moment, I realized that if a character dies, they get rewritten to be NPC serving the players. It sound not that bad but once I think about the people that knows me, leaving them behind and forgetting them is harder than I thought. I have already given up on surviving in this world but I changed my mind again, I will survive in this world. 
Here is your order, Omellete Rice and Ice Tea. Have fun~~~」Rem then went back to the kitchen. 

I gues Remi-san and Riku-san's love lasts forever....

The Eternal Love Arc The End. 
To Be Continued In Chapter 6: The Elf Kingdom Arc: Me, Outdated!?


© 2014 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
I thought today was friday, god damn it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey!! Where did you get that idea? Did you read my super secret notes which are my plans for my game? Just kidding, I hate the fact you were able to apply the idea first than me. Time to rethink my plan. You misspell 'hard' by the way.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
1 Review
Added on November 29, 2014
Last Updated on November 29, 2014


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing