The Elf Kingdom: Me, Outdated!?

The Elf Kingdom: Me, Outdated!?

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

Sacred Ignis: Elf Kingdom Arc: Chapter 6: Me, Outdated!?
We meet again」I stood in front of the giant Golem from the Extra Dungeon where Remi and Riku-san died. It's been 4 months since the both of them died. 2 months after they died, I received a notification from the biggest guild in the game that the boss in an Extra Dungeon evolves per month once it gets discovered but in exchange, it's level gets cut in half since it splits the boss splits in to two. Now, in front of me 3 Golems: Stone Golem, Iron Golem and Ice Golem. All of them are level 100 but level 50 for normal players. That is enough for me, I worked hard to reach my current level which Level 50. My equipment is still the same as the first time I went here, 
Skill: Blast Edge」 Blast Edge cost 100 AP and eveytime the caster's blade lands a hit on an enemy, it will cause an explosion that takes away 10 AP from the caster. The Skill loses it's effect once the 100 AP is used. 
I charged the weakest Golem I assumed which was the Ice golem since the skill I am using was a fire type. Unexpectedly, the Ice Golem's leg got cut immediately and The Ice Golem fell down on it's back. The Golems tend to move slowly and it's enough to give me time to kill the Ice Golem. In Sacred Ignis, every boss has a weak spot that give a critical hit to the boss once it gets hit. For a Golem, it's forehead was it's weak spot but since the Golems are giants, it was hard to reach their forehead but once they are down on the ground it's easy to hit. I jumped on the Ice Golem's forehead and stabbed it's forehead with my sword. 
Blast Edge EX!」Blast Edge EX is like the normal Blast Edge but the AP cost of it  was five times. Blast Edge EX cost 500 AP all of my AP. Blast Edge EX causes an explosion  inside the enemy. The moment I activated the skill, the Ice Golem lost all of it's 3 health bars in an instant leaving me with two other Golems. 
The next enemy is the Stone Golem. I was going to charge at the Stone Golem but the Iron Golem interrupted me from going to the Stone Golem. The Iron Golen kicked me from the side sending me flying towards the wall. The moment I hit the wall, I lost 90% of my health. I was prepared for it to happen so I spent 500,000 Meta to buy 3 Healing Crystals that restores 100% of my health and add a regenerating skills that last for five minutes and regain 1000 HP per 10 seconds. Since the Iron Golem kicked me, I got closer to the Stone Golem. After I took the Healing Crystal, I immediately ran towards the Stone Golem enough to get the right range for me to activate another skill, 
Torrents!」Torrents is a One Hand Sword Skill that can be used as a range type too since once you swing the sword, a very thin water blade that can cut through stone, perfect for the Stone Golem. the Skill hit the Golem's Neck cutting it's head off but it only took off one health bar. Right after I cut off the Stone Golem's Head, The Iron Golem punched me but I dodged it easily and I used the Golem's arm as a platform to jump towards the Headless Stone Golem to send the finishing blow but before I could get near the Stone Golem, it picked up it's head and placed it on it's neck reconstructing it's own head. For me, it's a good thing since it's weak point got closer to me.  Since my AP got full again I decided to use Blast Edge EX once again. Unexpectedly, it killed the Stone Golem sending me up high above the iron Golem. Another perfect situation for me, while I stayed up mid-air, I waited for my AP to reach 100. 
8th Blade Dance」 8th Blade Dance is a one hand sword skill which costs 100 MP and 100 AP. It's known to be one of the strongest skill in the game but it's known to be also one of the hardest to use skill in the game. 
8th Blade Dance requires 100% accuracy and super fast movement to use it. The skill shows 8 white lines on the target's body and the caster needs to basically trace that white line perfectly. If the caster fails to cut it perfectly, the skill cancels itself and once it's cancelled the skill slows down the caster. The damage will be decided once the skill had been perfectly performed. I only got one chance to perform this skill so I tried to give my best. The first white line was on the Iron Golem's right arm which I perfectly hit when I was starting to fall down. The second line was on it's left arm, the third line was on it's waist, the fourth line was on it's stomach, the fifth line was on it's back, the sixth line was on the neck and the seventh line was on it's right leg. 
Somehow, I managed to trace the lines perfectly but the 8th one was expected. the last line was straight line in the middle  of the whole Iron Golem. It was impossible in my current position but once again, the Iron Golem punched me but I dodged it and giving me another platform to run on. 
I jumped on it's left arm and ran towards it's head then jumped up using it's head as a boost. Now, I am in mid-air about to cut the white line. The last line was longer than before so I had doubts about on my last hit and decided to take a risk and activated another skill which was Torrents. I don't know if I use another skill will be fine but since I get cut the long line in an instant, I decided to risk it and activated Torrents which cut the long line in the middle of the golem. When I finally landed on the ground. My HP is around 43% and I received a window showing 「Congratulations: Bonus Reward! The Chaos Shoulder Guards」 I won the battle. 
I had the feeling of accomplishment as I leave the Cleared Extra Dungeon. I received a notification that two Booster packs had been updated. White and Black Boosters now has an official race aside from Humans which is Elves. The eye catch of the elveswas that it can use a fixed ability called "Flight Mode" which can let the players fly for 15 minutes with a limited height. The thing I noticed was that the Adamantia Booster Pack didn't have any updates for the Elves race........
To Be Continued in Chapter 7: Elf Kingdom Arc: Me, On a Sudden Quest!?


© 2014 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
I only managed to write this within the 30 minutes free time I had. If there is typos or something needs correction, tell me NICELY

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on December 14, 2014
Last Updated on December 14, 2014


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing