OWSRALL Adventures- The Great Cookie Caper

OWSRALL Adventures- The Great Cookie Caper

A Story by Amanda
"

Okay, I know this isn't that good. Don't judge too harshly it's my first crack at it.

"

“I know you ate my cookie.”

 

“I didn’t!” Kaylee exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. Courtney cast her a dark look and pointed an accusing finger.

 

“I swear to God if you don’t give me my cookie, I will b***h slap you.”

 

“I swear to God I did not take your flipping cookie!” Kaylee said again and looked at Lyndsey.

 

“Lyndsey probably did it! Look at the way she’s giggling!” I looked at Lyndsey, like everybody else did. Her eyes widened and she held both hands up.

 

“Well, I didn’t take it either! I’m laughing because it’s funny, okay? Chill!”  I glanced at the clock. We had five minutes left.

 

We were at our table, and all five of us were here today. Everything had been going fine until Courtney had gotten up to throw her trash away. When she had returned…prepare yourselves…her cookie was MISSING!

 

Okay, let me explain something. Food is a big deal at this table. Everyone’s got something they aren’t willing to let be taken. Sophie has her chocolate, Kaylee has…her whole lunch, Lyndsey’s lunchbox is taboo, and Courtney has her cookies. Nobody really steals my food, so I’m good most of the time. Or I ignore it when they do, cause I’m cool that way.

 

So now, Courtney had become and interrogator, determined to find who had taken her precious treat.

 

It wasn’t me, if that’s what you’re thinking. Cookie’s are off limits for me. People notice too easily if they’re gone.

 

Anyway, back to the case at hand.

 

Courtney turned her eyes on me. “Did you take it, Amanda? Just f*****g tell me!”

 

I rolled my eyes and laughed. “I think…Sophie did it.”

 

“What? Me?” Sophie exclaimed. She’d innocently been eating her pea pods. A little too innocently…

 

“You’re the only one not involved in this! I know I didn’t do it!” I defended. She denied it several times. Courtney didn’t give up, though.

 

“Maybe you ate it…” I suggested.

 

“I did not f*****g eat it! I left it right here!” She gestured to the table in front of her.

 

Before our shenanigans could continue, we had to leave. As we were walking out, I saw Sophie slip her hand into her lunchbox. Once Courtney was safely ahead, she pulled out a cookie and took a bite.

 

I burst out laughing.

© 2012 Amanda


Author's Note

Amanda
Okay, this didn't happen EXACTLY as I wrote it, but it did happen. Several times.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It kept me reading so you definitely have an entertaining quality to your writing. I say keep it up! Thanks for the little respite from my homework.

Posted 11 Years Ago


lol that reminds me way too much of when my friend would come back and her Gatorade had mysteriously disappeared. most of the time we put it in her backpack and she never knew it. :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


:D
I never stole a cookie! I value my life :P
Write more of these!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Amanda

11 Years Ago

That's what they all say...
Sophie

11 Years Ago

:D
Hahaha! Cute and funny, it reminds me of all the times my best friend would get back to our table and all the crutons on her salad would be 'missing'....XD

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2012
Last Updated on December 31, 2012

Author

Amanda
Amanda

MA



About
i haven't been on this website in like three years??? oh my god everything is so s****y??? body, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/others/oth-8/oth704.cur), progress !important;} more..

Writing
Love Stories Love Stories

A Poem by Amanda


War War

A Poem by Amanda


Heartbreaker Heartbreaker

A Poem by Amanda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I'd Lie (Three) I'd Lie (Three)

A Chapter by Amanda


Owl Savior Owl Savior

A Poem by Amanda