2.

2.

A Chapter by Raylene

          I put out my cigarette, as Big Tony showed up

"Delaware, nice to see you!" I smiled yet this was no nice meeting

"Hey Tony do you got it?" Big Tony turned pale, his fat face sweated "

Come on Delaware, give me a another week."

I reached up to touch the back of his neck

"Listen, Tony.. I would love to but The Boss.. He you know wants his Five thousand now or I got to make you into a chalk outline."

Big Tony laughed and his face was red

 "Listen Tony, you got to have heart. I have a wife and four kids." I cut him off

"Olivia will be paid off enough to get out of town and take care of Mason, Lucas, Oliver, and little Dennis."

Big Tony gulped

 "Please..." I drug him down by his tie and stuck my hand gun to his temple

"Come on Tony be a man for once." I shot him in the head and walked off making sure no one saw.

 

I walked out of the alley way and go into the black Limousine. I got in the back and there sat Einstein, and King. across from us I was surprised sat Monroe one the left and Denver and in the middle The Boss Arthur Gasparro. I swallowed "Good evening Don Gasparro." The Boss was a tall slender man he had a long chin, he had slicked back black and grey hair he wore a blue suit with a real gold pocket watch his eyes were sapphire blue yet his eyes were gorgeous yet evil.


   "Delaware... my boy... my dear boy, I have heard you have been looking for information on a woman named Josephine?" I smiled in guilt

"Yes.. I took care of Big Tony for Lucky, so he could find out for me."

The Boss chuckled "Well she is the reason Big Tony had to go."

I looked at him and my face frowned "You do not mean?"

The Boss nodded "Yes, she is a hired gun for a rival family... I suspect she is here to take me out."

my heart clinched thinking of that small beautiful woman as a killer. I looked at him "So what do you want me to do?"

The Boss smiled with evil seeping through his dimples "To take care of her."

I nodded "Of course."

The car stopped and I saw Josephine she wore blue jeans and a red tank top.





   I was dropped off to take care of it. I walked two paces from the Limousine and she smiled at me and drew a pistol; she waved and fired two shots and took off running, I smiled thinking that it run you sly fox yet I noticed she was aiming for me. I touched my arm and blood was pouring through the grey suit; I feel to my knee where King ran to me

 "Come on man move!" I realized someone screaming from the house she had been waiting for us she knew and I had given her a ride home King ran me into a separate car where awaited Hercules and Reaper.

I was sat leaning on them I blacked out to hear Hercules say

 "Damn.. she managed to get her shot off before Delaware."  I smiled I was the fastest shooter in the family yet this fair woman bested even me.



© 2016 Raylene


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter.
"The Boss nodded "Yes, she is a hired gun for a rival family... I suspect she is here to take me out."
my heart clinched thinking of that small beautiful woman as a killer. I looked at him "So what do you want me to do?"
The Boss smiled with evil seeping through his dimples "To take care of her."
You made the story line become outstanding. I like the new conflicts and the solution decided in this chapter. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter. You have my attention now.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Raylene

7 Years Ago

Thank you coyote I appreciate your feedback
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 4, 2016
Last Updated on July 4, 2016


Author

Raylene
Raylene

jonesboro, AR



About
Just here to share my stories and talent for telling them I welcome all writers. more..

Writing
Murder by midnight Murder by midnight

A Screenplay by Raylene


Treasure Treasure

A Story by Raylene


Help! Help!

A Story by Raylene