Caoimhe 1.

Caoimhe 1.

A Chapter by Raylene

   I was dropped off by the right hand man of the Tarrant family Harley.

"See that diner ?" I looked and say a hole in the wall diner and nodded

"Inside is the Gasparro's mercenary." I smiled

"So a Lieutenant?"

Harley nodded "Yes so be careful.

I walked down the street in this green dress, my clients bought me I loved it. I sighed as I looked up at the sign and saw inside a small woman, a old man, a child, and my target George Theodore Ristaino  a tall six foot two man with wavy brown hair.

   I walked in deciding to be clueless

 "Are you guys open?" The woman got up to probably tell me to scram, yet as planned my target stopped them, trying to woo me. I did find him attractive he had beautiful dark emerald green eyes.

I told him my name was Josephine because that the first name that came to mind; luckily he bought it. He sat with me as I wait on my food and offered me a ride.

I supposed he was truly concerned, yet I could not get to involved however I wanted him to hold my hand as we walked to his jeep.

  I let my tongue slip in the car, as he dropped me off at the pick up area. I hoped he would shrug it off and forget me yet I was wrong.

That night I saw a tall figure digging in my trash can I ran down the stair, I was really staying at the apartments. The Gasparro family still had no idea that we took it over; I saw that it was a fat man and he was digging in the bin I yelled.

"Hey you f**k off."

   The man looked at me, "Sorry, to disturb you miss; yet I can not afford any food this week."

I had my pistol at my hip "Why? the man laughed "Well this week, is shake up week for the mafia." I smiled "Oh?" the man looked at me as I held at me gun "Well then hand over your dough."

The man turned pale "Come on miss... I owe Five thousand to the boss." I gasped "Must be the races right?" The man nodded and I came over and hit him with the end of the pistol and robbed him.

I whispered "You will die, yet a war will be born." I smiled as I walked up to my apartment laying in my lavender sheets and dark green comforter falling asleep dreaming of the next meeting with Mr. Delaware.



© 2016 Raylene


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another strong chapter. I like the situations and the conversations. I liked the open ending. You left a wide open door for the next chapter. Thank you Raylene for sharing the amazing chapter.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Okay. A very good tale being formed.
Raylene

7 Years Ago

Thank you:)
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 4, 2016
Last Updated on July 4, 2016


Author

Raylene
Raylene

jonesboro, AR



About
Just here to share my stories and talent for telling them I welcome all writers. more..

Writing
Murder by midnight Murder by midnight

A Screenplay by Raylene


Treasure Treasure

A Story by Raylene


Help! Help!

A Story by Raylene