Caoimhe 2.

Caoimhe 2.

A Chapter by Raylene

   I ate a peach, as I waited my boss had been pissed with my actions.

"Caoimhe.. I hired you to kill Gasparro  not this poor sap." I yawned and had left before The Don Deaglan Tarrant he had a soft spot for me since we were kids.

I heard the limousine pull up I smiled. I knew the fat a*s from last night was now dead and Delaware had found out somewhat of who I am.

  I heard them stop at the light near the apartments; I wore my red tank top, holey jeans and cowboy boots. I had planned it out I let Lucky from the Gasparro family find out about me, to lead them to me. I knew Delaware would be in charged of taking me out.

I laughed at the thought, my father Emmet Shinnick was a hired gun for all mafia families. The called him Death Shadow, I missed him he had me and my sister who was in Ireland trying to live a normal life. I however became my fathers daughter if anyone needed a head blown clean off it's shoulder I was usually the first call; if you could pay.

   

  I waited as I saw Delaware approaching, he was stunning today in a grey suit. I however saw his gun at his hip yet I had mine ready I got off two shots and heard the limousine turn tail and red. I took of running I aimed for his shoulder enough to wound however not a kill shot; I ran to a blue truck where Storm was waiting.

he drove off in the opposite direction and he had a frown on his face.

  "You missed."

I laughed "I never miss."

Storm grabbed my neck as we drove "Listen you little b***h, we hired you to do a job do it or I bury you."

I grabbed his hand and broke it and hit him "Listen, I am the daughter of Deaths Shadow, did I hit Gasparro no but I hit his mercenary which sends a I am here message."


Storm was cursing as we pulled up to the mansion and Harley ran out "What happened?"

I smiled "Storm got handsy trying to tell me how to kill." Harley laughed as the family doctor Jack a was getting him out of the truck; Harley and I walked arm and arm discussing our next move. I was happy to have him for a brother, for blood is thicker than water.   



© 2016 Raylene


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very interesting chapter. I like the conflict and the situation in the chapter. I liked the conversation at the ending.
"I was happy to have him for a brother, for blood is thicker than water."
I liked the above lines. Old fashions way to look at life. Thank you Raylene for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Raylene

7 Years Ago

Yes I shall explain Harley more as I write dear in the making as we speak
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I look forward to reading more. You are create a interesting tale. I like when the woman is the dang.. read more
Raylene

7 Years Ago

Smiles yes thank you dear

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 4, 2016
Last Updated on July 4, 2016


Author

Raylene
Raylene

jonesboro, AR



About
Just here to share my stories and talent for telling them I welcome all writers. more..

Writing
Murder by midnight Murder by midnight

A Screenplay by Raylene


Treasure Treasure

A Story by Raylene


Help! Help!

A Story by Raylene