Charizard vs. Haunter

Charizard vs. Haunter

A Chapter by Twisted Soul
"

Oh god Miku and Jadyn are fighting over something stupid... again -_-"

"

“Charizard is way awesomer than Haunter!” Jadyn argued back “NO it’s not because normal type attacks don’t affect Haunter!” we’ve been arguing about this all day  “Ya but Haunter has three weaknesses Dark, Ghost, and Psychic type attacks, and Charizard only has  one, Water!!” “Dude get your facts straight! You’re forgetting that Charizard is also a flying and fire type which means he is week against Rock, Electric, and Water type attacks! And Haunter is humongous and can eat you whole!” “Would you two shut up? You guys literally argued about this all day!” Axel said obviously ticked he hates when people fight over stupid stuff. “No not till there is a winner” I said turning my attention back to Jadyn who said “but Haunter is only a head and two hands, while Charizard has a tail, wings, AND it can breathe fire! This makes him awesomer!” “Well mine has dream eater so he can eat your dreams!” “But I don’t dream” “SEE! He already ate them!!!” she just rolls her eyes and says “ya but you can fly on Charizard” “well you can �" hey where’s Axel?” I said looking around “Don’t change the subject!” “No seriously if he’s as ticked as I think he is he’s going to blow up on someone” “Oh my Frank I so want to see the poor sap that gets in his way!” “Exactly” I say as we dashed out the door to catch up with him.

Axel turns the corner and bumps into, Jadyn’s EX, Danny. “Here comes the spiked hair freak and his posy” Danny smarts off “Just get out of my way Danny” Axel tries to pass but Danny won’t let him. “What afraid to fight?” I glare at him “Dude if you were smart you would let us pass!” “Stay out of this Miku!” he comes up and pushes me, making me fall on the ground. That was a BIG mistake the second I get up Axel changes into lion and slams Danny onto the concrete making a sickening scraping sound. I could see Danny’s face from where I was standing and it was 50% fear and 50% pain. Axel digs his claws into Danny’s shoulders and was about to go in for the kill. As much as I didn’t want to I had to save Danny we so can’t have a murder on our hands… well I can’t I don’t know about Jadyn though. I run over and try to get Axel's’ attention but it doesn’t work so I transformed into a fox and cling onto Axle's back and bite him. He flings me off and I catch myself before I crash into a brick wall, sliding on the concrete made my paws bleed that’s when Jadyn springs into Tiger form and bashes into Axel catching him off guard. I turn back into human form and he turns around to see my hands drenched in blood. He turns back and comes over to me and says “Are you ok?” “Ya I’ll be ok” I said flinching in pain. “Hey what about me?!”  Danny says struggling to get up “What about you?” Axel says glaring at him which makes him flinch. “I’m going to tell everyone in the school that the three of you are freaks!” Danny says backing away as Jadyn catches him by the collar of his shirt “Oh no you won’t, Axel go bandage up Miku, I’ll talk with Danny” Jadyn says with an evil smile on her face and fear on Danny’s.

***

We come back to the spot where the fight was, with my hands all bandaged, we see Jadyn with Danny sitting on a bench.  “Hey what did you say to him” I said laughing at Danny’s terrified face. “I just said if he promises not to tell anyone about this that Axel won’t eat him” she said with her evil face still on. “You can go now” Jadyn says to Danny who doesn’t waste a second and darts into a building for cover right before the bell rings. We head to our next class as Jadyn brings up the Pokémon fight again. “Anyways, Charizard is 100 times better than Haunter because his tail is on fire!” I open my mouth to say my come back as Axel says “Please stop or at least don’t do it in front of me you’re making my ears bleed!” “Ok” I say as Jadyn and I go into language class as Axle goes into Science. I write a note to Jadyn, who took a seat next to me, saying well Haunter can paralyze you by just licking you! She writes back Charizard was like in a bunch of Pokémon movies! Haunter was in zip! Jadyn hands it back and I was about to write a comeback as Hender comes and snatches it why is it every time I think of an awesome come back someone has to step in?! She starts to read it and says “you guys are crazy Squirtle is the best” and throws it back at me “OmyFrank I love its canyons on its back” Jadyn says as Hender and I look at her like she’s stupid “what?” “Uh Jadyn the one with canyons is Blastoise not squirtle”  “oh…” “Hey how did this even start?” Hender asks. Jadyn and me glance at each other and say “We don’t know” at the same time.

“So have you found a winner in the fight yet?” Axel says as he waits on Jadyn and me to get our stuff out of our lookers. “No we ran out of things about them to argue about” Jadyn says as we walk down the hall way toward the parking lot. “Ya so we agreed that were going to get our games and battle to see what the best Pokemon is!!”  Axel rolls his eyes as Jadyn says “and I’m so going to kick your butt!” “We’ll see about that” I take out my black DSI as Jadyn takes out her blue Ds. I put in my Pokémon Diamond version as she puts in pearl. “Let the idiotic battle begin!” Axel shouts as he gets into his car. I flip him off as he drives away.

“Ha! I win!!! This proves Haunter is better!” Jadyn glares at me “this proves nothing your Pokémon was two levels higher than mine” “that has nothing to do with it” I give an evil smirk and climb into my car and drive off leaving Jadyn in the parking lot.



© 2010 Twisted Soul


Author's Note

Twisted Soul
Oh god jen and me are such big nerds xD we were at school and some how we got on the subject of Pokemon and we started to argue about this all day long xD so I had to make a chap of this. I CAN'T MAKE THE FONT ANY BIGER!!!!!!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohhhh! momo knows her/his stuff! >:D And I know it's Blastoise that has cannons not squirtel thank you very much :P Haha, I can't believe you actually put this on here xD

Posted 13 Years Ago


charizards better he can learn bite which is a dark type move which can kill haunter in an instant given also the fact haunter has no physical defense and bite is a physical attack..CHARIZARD WINS YAY!!! (dont ask dont tell)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

791 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 29, 2010
Last Updated on September 29, 2010


Author

Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul

In my head (its nice and cozy :3 ), AR



About
Well this "About Me" thing changes a lot… mmmm yep... so anywho's this writing stuff is just what I do when im super bored (and I do mean SUPER BORED) and have no idea what to draw.... Oh and t.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Twisted Soul


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Twisted Soul


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Twisted Soul