There's always a tomorrow...

There's always a tomorrow...

A Poem by Tasfia Islam



What if today nothing is like yesterday?
And no one have enough attention for you to pay....

What if everyone and everything in your life tore apart?
And recklessly poured salt in your torn heart.... 

What if no one cares for you today like they did before?
And doesn't seek your opinion less or more....

Don't cry, Have patience....
There's always a tomorrow.....


What if today no one cares about your tears?
And doesn't even will to look at your fears.....

What if no one puts bandage in your wounds?
And they no more laughs at your funny sounds....

What if no one no more justifies your opinion?
And doesn't involve you in any family re-union.....

Remember,, for them, you are always the minion...

So, don't cry, Have patience.....
There's always a tomorrow

© 2014 Tasfia Islam


Author's Note

Tasfia Islam
This is a poem for all those teens who feels lonely like me.... Please don't cry,,, have patience,,, there's always a tomorrow.... :)

Don't forget to review.... :) :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Loneliness is the obvious focus of the piece for the most part and switches to hope and encouragement near the end. I like that for the parts where loneliness was being communicated the phrase " what if " was constantly used. It displays our fear of being alone and feeling lonely even if sometimes we are not. Sometimes we are so consumed by this fear that we lose the ability to see and notice the things and people around us. Loneliness can sometimes be an illusion, you feel so hopelessly alone and yet still be surrounded by people who love and care for you.. True patience is important but sometimes all it takes is to open our eyes and look around.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

:) Thank you.... I'm glad u liked it.... :)



Reviews

I don't know if you describe a feeling you have or if this is a statement in general, but I alway surprised I'm not alone with all these fears. I try not to admit to those feelings, because it can cause great harm, but I don't always succeed. You're growing in your writings, Annabelle. I like it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

:) Thank you.... I hope its true.... :)
it was good. the message of having faith that things will change is great. you penned it nicely.
thanks for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you, my pleasure.... :)
Loneliness is the obvious focus of the piece for the most part and switches to hope and encouragement near the end. I like that for the parts where loneliness was being communicated the phrase " what if " was constantly used. It displays our fear of being alone and feeling lonely even if sometimes we are not. Sometimes we are so consumed by this fear that we lose the ability to see and notice the things and people around us. Loneliness can sometimes be an illusion, you feel so hopelessly alone and yet still be surrounded by people who love and care for you.. True patience is important but sometimes all it takes is to open our eyes and look around.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

:) Thank you.... I'm glad u liked it.... :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
it s very nice. i like this hope on the end. that really make me happy. human lonelynes can be very painfull. when nobody care and you feel very low. and everyday same pain . only what can safe you it s faith at your self. very nice write thank you.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

I'm glad u liked it.... :) And you are welcome... :)
very thoughtful writings...yes you're right one should have patience in life because there's always a tomorrow which could be the better or best for you...one should not loose the hope :) nice job

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much... :)
Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

It will be great if u check my other writings too.... u might like them.... :)
Happy hours

9 Years Ago

definitely... :)
Amazing job as always. But there's one thing, i don't think wound rhymes with sound. but still keep up the good work and there's always a tomorrow. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you... :) Wound is pronounced in two different ways according to the difference of accents...... read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

614 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2014
Last Updated on November 22, 2014

Author

Tasfia Islam
Tasfia Islam

About
I'm a girl......just a girl with lot of characters....I passed 15 years of my life and felt the sweetness and bitterness of this teenage.......Soon, i'll be 16 yrs......a lot of things are waiting for.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..