At School

At School

A Chapter by Tasha

“So, when you gonna ask her out? Wait, you do like her, right?” Matt asked his friend, Adrian.


“Nahh, man, I don't like her like THAT,” Adrian replied. They were talking about his sister, Keri. She was the head cheerleader while he was captain of the basketball team. They were meant to be together. But of course, brother and sister couldn't date each other. Well, they could, but that would just be too weird.


“How can you NOT like her? I mean, she's a total hotty,” Matt now said.


“If you like her so much why don't you ask her out?”


“For real?”


“Yeah, I'm cool with it. I told you, I don't like her all that much. Just...as a friend.”


“Ok, man,” Matt said nonchalantly.


This brief conversation took place in the hallway where they stood waiting for 4th period. Adrian watched as his friend made his way down the hall. Matt stopped and knocked a girl's books down on the ground and kept strolling until he got to Keri's locker. Adrian made eye contact with the girl whose books was dropped. He knew who it was before he looked. It was Joyce, his sister. She leaned down slowly and picked up her books. She pushed her glasses further up her face and walked off to her next class. The bell rang.

----------

Noah looked behind him and noticed his sister, Angela, scraping at her skin with her fingernails. He mouthed the word stop, and she did. At least until he turned around. They were in the computer lab, Noah's favorite place in the school. His friend, Octave, nudged him and pointed to a video he was watching. On the screen was a man talking about the newest iPad.


Noah took one of the earplugs that was occupied by Noah and put it in his own ear. “Awesome!” he exclaimed when the video reached the end.


“Mr Lane Mr Jones, I do believe that you all was requested to work on your reports, not gallivanting,” the computer lab's teacher, Mr Rogers, said.


“Oh, yes sir,” Octave said as Noah took out the ear plug and turned back to his own computer. He looked behind him, on the other side of the room, and saw Angela holding back a laugh. 'That was rare', he thought. Angela didn't laugh very much.



© 2012 Tasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

is there going to be more??
i love it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tasha

11 Years Ago

Yeah, I'm planning to write more. Glad you loved it :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on October 23, 2012
Last Updated on October 23, 2012


Author

Tasha
Tasha

AL



About
I love to read and write, and I suspect so do many of you. I started writing on Friday, May 27, 2011. I have the dates on everything I've ever written, don't ask why. I started reading, according to m.. more..

Writing
Happy Soul Happy Soul

A Story by Tasha