Monday, November 5th, 2012 10:32 pm

Monday, November 5th, 2012 10:32 pm

A Chapter by Tasha

After I woke up, I couldn't find my laptop. Turns out, Egg had took it in the car drive on the way to school with him. He made me get started late on my work. -_-

For breakfast I ate some oatmeal. Then, after I had my laptop back, I did my schoolwork. I only had to do about 3 subjects today. Including art, in which I had to draw something then paint it. The choices were Chinese something, Japanese landscape, Indian narrative, something else that I forgot, and Islamic calligraphy. I chose Islamic calligraphy. It seemed the easiest. All I had to do was draw some kind of symbol then draw a bunch of naturistic, (I know that that isn't a word but it seems appropriate), designs in it.

After I was done with painting, I set it out to dry then went to do all of the normal things that one does in the morning. After, I fed Angel then watched a movie, Looper. It was good. After I watched Looper, I think I played Isketch. I don't know what else I did. I think I listened to music. Then, I watched a few shows. I watched about 3 episodes of the show, Recess.

After I was done, I let Egg on cause he wanted to watch a movie. Then, I read for a bit. After reading, I went into the front room (which was really the living room and what we call the living room is really the den) and went to sleep for a bit. Maybe 15 to 30 minutes. Then, I went back upstairs to read. After, I went back down and ate dinner, a turkey burger.

I got on my dad's laptop, (which was more like Hotdog and Corn's because they used it way more than he did) and played a game on Kongregate. Then, we were all kicked out of the living room because my dad was expecting company and had to use my laptop so they could watch something. I retreated into my mother's room, went OnDemand to free movies, and started Firehouse Dog. Soon after, I went into the kitchen to get me a bowl of soup and 2 homemade rolls that my mom had made for the company. When I went back in the room, the movie was about halfway through.

I soon cut the movie and went to music videos. Then, I went to regular cable and watched a few minutes of a movie. After, I went right back to music videos. Many remote buttons later, I finally went upstairs and went into Peanut and Hotdog's room. They shared. I watched Peanut play her pc.

About an hour or so later, I heard that everyone was gone, so I went back down and got me a glass of water. Then, I asked my dad if he was done with the laptop, and he said yes. I took it up here and suddenly forgot that I forgot to add the rat part to my day yesterday. So, I quickly wrote it up, but right after, my sister and I had to wash dishes. I washed the first half, then she washed the rest.

Now I'm just sitting here at 10:50 pm writing this. Well, Imma read some.


© 2012 Tasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on November 6, 2012
Last Updated on November 6, 2012


Author

Tasha
Tasha

AL



About
I love to read and write, and I suspect so do many of you. I started writing on Friday, May 27, 2011. I have the dates on everything I've ever written, don't ask why. I started reading, according to m.. more..

Writing
Happy Soul Happy Soul

A Story by Tasha