11/27/12 Thursday-Today

11/27/12 Thursday-Today

A Chapter by Tasha

Sorry for not writing anything lately, but I really haven't been feeling like it. Since there was so much that happened between these days, I'm just going to give you the short version.


On Wednesday, me and peanut got our hair done. Wait, did I mention this already? I think so...

On Thursday morning, we were all getting ready to go to Warm Springs GA where we was going to be with family on my dad's side for Thanksgiving. Before we left, Egg broke my flash drive, which depleted my mood. I had all of my writings and poems on there. And then he had the nerve to say, “Oh, I thought it was something important.” HELLO! My writing IS important to ME. Ugh.


When we got to the place, we were all greeted with friendly welcomes. We chatted amongst our relatives, and ate good. When it was time to go, we drove to our Granny's house instead of our home in Alabama. Her birthday is on Sunday, and so I guess my dad figured that we might as well stay. So, we stayed at her trailer home that was so familiar to us. Our cousin, Ashari, came over on Saturday morning, and we played games that we always play when we visit. Also, she introduced us to a new game that we'd never heard of, called Never have I ever. It was fun. Also, that morning, my granny gave me a birthday card with a 20 dollar bill in it. She gave it to me then because she couldn't give it to me on my bday, october 31st.


Finally, Sunday came. My granny left for her church.Me and my sisters basically watched movies the whole morning. My granny soon came back. Then, we got dressed and ready to go. We were going to a seafood restaurant called Ezell's for my granny's 71st birthday. When everyone was ready, and when my aunt, then my aunt's daughter which was my cousin, and my cousin's daughter which was Ashari, came, they all piled into my granny's car, while we piled into the rental van that my dad had rented. It was my parents, my 2 sisters, me, and Ashari's brother. My brothers were at a different aunt's house. We all drove out.


When we arrived at the restaurant and entered, our relatives were all sitting on the bench inside. We all greeted each other noisily then sat down too. Soon, a waitress came and delivered us to their back room with a door. Waitresses placed hushpuppy on the tables then gotten our drink orders. I ordered lemonade, like always. Then, they asked if anyone wanted any other kind of side, and my dad ordered fried pickles and fried onion rings. My aunt, uncle, cousin, and brothers soon walked in while I was in the midst of eating a hushpuppy. Then, soon after, some other people walked in. I didn't know who they were, but apparently my dad, Shari, and a lot of other people knew them.


The waitresses then went around and took everyone's orders. Most of the children and teens, including me, ordered chicken strips and fries. They didn't have much choices. I think all they had was fish, shrimp, and chicken strips. The sides were fries, baked potato, and a few others that I forgot. We all talked and ate. When it was time to go, my aunt gave me a 20 dollar bill for my birthday and told me to don't spend it. Then, my immediate family loaded up into the van and took off for Alabama. We got back in kind of earlier than expected, at 6:30 pm. It was already dark though, because of daylight savings. I watched a little bit of the Soul Trains Awards pre-show, and the Soul Train Awards. Then, I got on my laptop.


Monday was lame. Did my usual schoolwork. Fed the dog. Ate leftovers from Ezell's for breakfast. I had 2 chicken strips and few fries left. For dinner, we ate dinner rolls, chicken, baked beans, and leftover hushpuppies.


This morning I just had two pieces of toast. Now, I'm just realizing that I didn't even get dressed or feed the dog yet, so...goodbye, for now.



© 2012 Tasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on November 27, 2012
Last Updated on November 27, 2012


Author

Tasha
Tasha

AL



About
I love to read and write, and I suspect so do many of you. I started writing on Friday, May 27, 2011. I have the dates on everything I've ever written, don't ask why. I started reading, according to m.. more..

Writing
Happy Soul Happy Soul

A Story by Tasha