Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Taughtskii

 

Another weekend has passed by, today is Monday, and it's time to go back to school. The name is Chicharo Mayuki. I go to Otashi Na Guro High School. I am seventeen years old. I live with my Grandma and my Grandpa, my Mother and Father died is a car accident when I was ten. They didn't treat me very well, they neglected me and never told me they loved me or anything. But... I still miss them... so much. But I guess I shouldn't start the story out all sad. I mean, this is a story about my first love! I should be happy right? Besides, love stories always have that one little twist, where the character has a realization. Well, this is my life, and I hope you enjoy it. Because, I sure did.



Finally, the bus is here.” Chicharo said as she got on the bus and sat down. The bus driver pulled off and started driving as Chicharo stared out the window. “The bus is always so boring.” Chicharo thought. She looked slightly over and saw a boy riding a bike. He looked about her age. He looked over at her and smiled widely. “Eh?!” Chicharo blushed and turned around the other way. “Did he just.... smile at me?” She thought. She slowly peeked out the window, and the boy tilted his head and started to laugh. Chicharo turned her head away pouted. “How dare he laugh at me!” She looked back over at him and he waved. “Eh..?” Chicharo shyly waved back. The boy smiled warmly at her. She blushed slightly and smiled back. “Maybe the bus won't be so boring after all.. She thought.




The Next Day


It was a rainy day today. Chicharo got on the bus and went to the seat she usually sat in but it was already taken. “Oh no, I won't be able to see that boy. I hope he's okay, riding around in the rain like that.” Since it was raining, there was a crowd of people on the bus. Chicharo struggled to get through and try to find a decent place to stand, since all the seats were taken. She accidentally bumped into a boy and dropped her bag. “I'm sorry.” She said as she picked up all the things that fell out of her bag, and stood back up. The boy leaned down and picked up her diary that she forgot to grab. “Here you go.” Chicharo looked into the boy's eyes. It was the boy that rides the bike! Chicharo blushed, and the boy did as well. “I'm Chicharo...Chicharo Mayuki..” She said shyly. “I'm.. Nobaru Ookoichi.. call me Noba..” He also said shyly. They stared into each others eyes for a moment, blushing madly. But then, Noba finally broke the silence between them and said, “Oh, here's something you dropped.” He said as he smiled and handed it to her. “Oh, thanks.” Chicharo said as she smiled warmly back at him. Noba blushed. “Otashi Na Guro High School, Otashi Na Guro High School.” The announcer said. “I gotta go. See you around!” Chicharo said as she got off the bus and walked into her school. Noba watched her walk in, until the bus pulled off and went to the next stop. “'Morning Mayuki-Chan!” Her friend Hikari said to her. Chicharo smiled. “Good morning Hikari.” “Another boring day huh?” Hikari said. “Yeah.” Chicharo said


After School


Chicharo walked out of the school, it was still raining. “I hope I get to see Noba!” She shouted cheerfully in her mind. She was really excited to see him for some reason. Perhaps... a crush? Couldn't be, they've only known each other for a day, not counting the day Chicharo saw him riding his bike outside. Chicharo got on the bus and started to walk to the back to find a seat, there was one behind Noba. When she saw him, her eyes lit up. But he was talking to another guy, and without meaning to, Chicharo started to eavesdrop. “Did you see all those nekos that were on the bus yesterday? Yuck!” The other guy said. “I know right? I hate nekos.” Noba said. As soon as Chicharo heard those words, it was like a flaming arrow struck through her heart. Her eyes started flooding with tears. Noba looked up and noticed Chicharo there, and his face turned pale, he didn't want Chicharo to hear that, it wasn't directed towards her. Chicharo turned around and quickly ran off the bus. “Mayuki-Chan! Wait!” Noba shouted to her as he tried to run after her, but before he could get to the the exit, the door on the bus closed. He felt as if he had just lost a sister, although they barely even knew each other. “I hope she can forgive me. I really want to see her beautiful smile once again.”

He thought as he moped back over to his seat. Luckily he knew where she lived because when he came around the corner on his bike, he saw her walking out of her house. “After I get home... I'm going to visit her. And I going to tell her how I feel...”



To Be Continued


    


© 2010 Taughtskii


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on April 21, 2010
Last Updated on April 21, 2010


Author

Taughtskii
Taughtskii

Canton, OH



About
I am 14 years old. I have currently written over 20 books. (but never finished or published them xD) I like alot of anime. and I read ALOT of manga. Most of my stories are japanese, well, they have ja.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Taughtskii