Journal Entry #4: Seeds in a big world

Journal Entry #4: Seeds in a big world

A Story by Terohime

"The trees that are slow to grow"


             Have you ever noticed that  the smallest seed can grow into the biggest tree in the forest. It is quite amazing as to how something so small and frail can become so big and strong. A lot of trees that you see today have been thriving for years, so, you ask me where this is going? Well think of your self as a small seed to start off, and as you grow you endure many obstacles along the way.

            That build you up in wisdom, strength, and sometimes even skill. It may not be an easy road to travel on, but this road will give you the necessary skills, and lessons that you need through out your life. So when you come to a point in the road that you think you can't go on, don't give up just yet. You still have many lessons to learn, and others to meet to help you get to the next mile marker.

              So take a deep breath, and push your self through that road block in your life so that you can keep on going. Keep pushing, keep working towards your goal, and soon all that hard work will pay off. You will find your self becoming that big tree in a forest of obstacles, and when you look back at where you started, you will feel a since of pride, and a accomplishments come over you.

               But when you do become that big tree, don't stop there. Go on and help the small seeds make it through the obstacles  that you already accomplished your self.  Let the strength and wisdom that you learned through your travels, be passed down to the seeds who have jsut begun there journey into life.
"bear the best fruit."
~Moliere

© 2013 Terohime


Author's Note

Terohime
Hope you go around and spread joy. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautifully written and spirit lifting…well done =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thanks
~Res
Silhouette

11 Years Ago

You're welcome

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 16, 2013
Last Updated on April 16, 2013

Author

Terohime
Terohime

south central, KY



About
I am a mother of two wonderful girls. Living an average life with a few twists and turns here. Taking time and writing is what i enjoy the most. Often it is my best way of expression. To sit back, rea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Terohime



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..