Deception

Deception

A Poem by Terohime

"Deception, Disgrace"

Trust is something that we all lose,
There is always that one person who ruins it for you.

You put everything on the line,
Just for them to push you off.

This is, Deception.

Nothing but a Trickery,
That soothes their hunger for others misery.

They are the bottom of a pit,
That holds sharp rocks,
Ready to penetrate your flesh.

All that is needed,
is one tiny slip,

Then you are spiraling down,
getting closer to the torment at the bottom.

This is the true nature of humans,
Greedy and selfish.

Always ready to deceive you,
when you no longer benefit them.




"Evil as plain as the scar on his face"
~Lion King 2

© 2013 Terohime


Author's Note

Terohime
This poem is not what i usually write, but i hope you all like this.
~Res

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Greed and selfishness will cause the person to achieve such deceptions.. Those trickories of the heartless souls, make it harder to believe the next ones to who really needs the help and to trust to help you. Put them through a test. Tell people before you hang out, you have very little money and or no money at all. But still pay your own things and way. That shall let you know who is trust worthy as a friend or not, or wait is that for relationships? lol Anyways, another nice poem.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Terohime

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the review



Reviews

Greed and selfishness will cause the person to achieve such deceptions.. Those trickories of the heartless souls, make it harder to believe the next ones to who really needs the help and to trust to help you. Put them through a test. Tell people before you hang out, you have very little money and or no money at all. But still pay your own things and way. That shall let you know who is trust worthy as a friend or not, or wait is that for relationships? lol Anyways, another nice poem.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Terohime

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the review
So true, I agree...wonderfully written, as always =)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Haha this is great. Truth hurts right? I guess it's part of reality and a chapter in everyone's life where we discover we don't live in this magical perfect place. And that some people just aren't here for good, they're here to take away and hurt others because they've been hurt themselves or they come from a dark place. Evil is contagious and lurks like that of a disease. Taking over slowly. This is a poem of absolute truth in stone. I like this. No I love this. Thank you.

The truth isn't sad though! It's empowering!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Terohime

10 Years Ago

wow thanks for the review.
~Res
Rough read, this is something we all go through at time or another it seems, since as you say it's human nature, to deceive but also to trust...after a time, we break down, there's only so many times you can recover from those jagged rocks waiting at the bottom, those are more than flesh wounds, they stay with you long after the scar is no longer noticeable. Nice write.

Posted 10 Years Ago


i reread this...wow...and related on yet another level...

one person ruined it for me...but then two others simply obliterated it...
it has been really hard to get back.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very honest expression.
You must have been deceived by someone and thus such an amazing piece emerged.
I adore your great work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Terohime

10 Years Ago

Thanks for the wonderful review.
~Res
zainul

10 Years Ago

You are most welcome,dear friend :)
Very true words, and a brilliant way you conveyed the meaning of trust. I think we all have felt this at some point in our lives.
Great poem!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wow!! Really great piece!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wonderful piece res, a really strong and truthful message, that is conveyed by strong language... i can really feel the emotions when reading this poem... also feels like forever since i read your work... thoroughly enjoyed this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


As there are sharks in the sea there are such things in our own lives.Not all men are this way not all women either. It is sad that with the invention of social media we have the facade of thousands of friends that really are acquaintances. My son once broke up with a girl through texting .To which i made him go to her house and talk to her about it.We injure others without care in the cyber world.As if we could turn them off when we are done playing with them.People arent like that in real life .When we make someone cry we need to face them and see and feel the tears we called down on them.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Tate Morgan

10 Years Ago

Sad the way people treat one another isnt it
Terohime

10 Years Ago

It is indeed.
Terohime

10 Years Ago

It is very sad, i don't understand as to why some people need others' misery to survive.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

736 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 13, 2013
Last Updated on May 13, 2013

Author

Terohime
Terohime

south central, KY



About
I am a mother of two wonderful girls. Living an average life with a few twists and turns here. Taking time and writing is what i enjoy the most. Often it is my best way of expression. To sit back, rea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Terohime



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


HIT YOUR GOAL HIT YOUR GOAL

A Poem by afra


FIREFLIES FIREFLIES

A Poem by afra