We Are Going To Break Them (NS)

We Are Going To Break Them (NS)

A Chapter by Tevo77777
"

The uprising begins and half of the main characters are introduced, speaking the militaristic vocabulary that they were raised in.

"

Six days ago


Traitors.” He said softly, as he pulled the bolt back on his rifle and checked to see that the weapon had fed the round correctly.


Are we really going to do this?” Another man asked “Is this right?”


We have to do something, we can't take this anymore.” The first one replied. “They are locking them up and making them slaves, they are killing them. We can't tolerate this. We are going to do what we did when we were enslaved.”


We're going to meet them with force?” The second one inquired.


We are going to meet them with extreme force.” The first answered “We are going to break them till they can't hurt anyone anymore. We are the force that brought Paradise and the Flaming Pit to their knees.”


So you believe what they said?” A third one wondered “About Seth?”


Yes, I have my faith in our messiah.” The first answered “Our freedom in the Enlightened One was never really servitude.”


If our God really loved us this entire time...” The third one asked “Are we going to spare the traitors?”


We will let them choose.” The first stated “I feel that they will choose their destruction. Everyone, lock and load. Let's go already.”


Today

11/22/15


He looked over the piece of cover he was hiding behind, a damaged brick-wall that was meant to keep someone from falling off the roof of the apartment complex. It was up to the shoulders of most people, around four feet or so. There was sizable chunks of it missing, but for now it was doing it's job of keeping people from dying; just by different means.


How many of us did we lose?” He muttered


To many.” A second man added “So many names. Micheal, Henry, James...”


This is why you will never know my name.” The first admitted


He looked over at the RPG-7 and the last rocket, the last HEAT warhead they had. It was lying on the ground, close to the other man who was firing inside one of the holes in the wall. His AK model was loud, all firearms were loud. They had tapped or tied padding to their ears, hoping to preserve some of their hearing; but that never was enough really. The wall was only so much protection, it was going to give pretty soon. The first man looked at his torn gloves and the stained kackis he had on, with the faded shirt that once was white. His heart was going a little to fast and at this moment he was panicking, everything was just moving to fast. His eyes just locked on the RPG-7 and the rocket that went with it, hearing the gunfire that went on around him.


He looked up at what was around them, there was nothing but dust and shattered bricks. They could fire the rocket from this roof. He set down his rifle quickly and grabbed the weapon, before loading a rocket into it. The wall took another series of hits, causing a piece of it to fall out. The shattered remains of earth hit the ground.


We don't have a tank to engage.” The second man called out “We never fired that on a roof. You're not even practiced with it.”


I got this.” The first stated “Going to get us unpinned.”


He waited till the moment that what sounded like an L85A2 stopped firing on them. He rested the weapon on what remained of the wall, while crouching on one of his knees. There was a loud noise and he felt himself pushed against the wall, as the remains behind him was blow away. He lowered himself down, as the launcher and the area above it took fire. He dropped it and crawled away, as a hail of fire greeted them.


God damnit!” The second man screamed, blood pouring from his ear and shoulder.


He was on the ground, in a position of agony as he tried to make the pain stop. The first man crawled over to him and pulled a pouch from his shirt pocket. Right away he was tearing it open and pouring a little on each wound. The other man screamed again from the contact with his wounds and was shaking from the pain. He swore and screamed things that were barely in English, trying to hold himself still. The uninjured one bandaged him and tried to make sure he was okay. After that, the unharmed one crawled over to wear their weapons were and pulled them over, his surplus boots bending with each step. He pulled out a canteen of water and pulled out a bottle of strong pain-killers.


He held his hand out to his Conrad and fed him two pills, before pouring the water into his mouth for him. He watched his friend swallow and then he looked over, listening to the sound of automatic fire that was still going on. It was quieter now, a rifle or two was silent now. The harmed combatant coughed and gagged, muttering out a few words.


What are we going to call you?” He gasped, holding himself. “If it's not going to be your name?”


Nobody.” The unarmed man replied “That's what you will call me.”


Call me Ear then.” The second man coughed out.




© 2015 Tevo77777


Author's Note

Tevo77777
This part definitely will sound better after you read more. This is the tinder, it's not going to be any good till a solid blaze has started.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on November 23, 2015
Last Updated on December 21, 2015
Tags: war, revolution, slavery, faith, god, evolution, hate, fear, paranoia, protection, conflict, politics, religion


Author

Tevo77777
Tevo77777

Phoenix, AZ



About
I used to read a lot of good novels and now I just read raw information that I use for my writing. I take inspiration from the pain that I feel, some joy as well; but most of the bright pictures .. more..

Writing