We're the New Kids!

We're the New Kids!

A Chapter by TheGmGoken
"

Damai and Pudd's first day at Burning Flame High. They meet Nieya and Cynthia. Pudd gets into and Damai gets a romance. The plot moves forward!

"
Pudd and Damai has just arrived at the school. However Damai is kinda upset that his hat is not allowed to be worn during school hours. As they enter the school zone, almost everyone notice them as the new kids. However they don't flinch at all and go on as if they was apart of the school for years. However a newbie mistake they made. They get lost ....onto how to get inside the School. However they're approached by a girl.

???: H...hi. Are you the new kids? I like to introduce myself. I'm Cynthia. Cynthia Garanorris. What's your names?
Damai: Hey miss! We're kinda lost. So unless you can show us around then get lost.
Pudd: Hey Damai! Calm down. Sorry about that. He's mad about the hat rule haha. His name is Damai. Damai Opa. I'm Pudd. Pudd Midori. 
Cynthia: Wait! I thought the new kids were brothers!
Pudd: We are.
Cynthia: Well y'all look nothing alike.....
Damai: We have different parents. However my parents left me for some reason or another so his family took me in.
Cynthia: That's sweet!
Damai: *Whispers*. Hey Pudd you can have her. She's not my type ya know.
Pudd: WE JUST MET!
Cynthia: Huh?  
Pudd: Sorry about that hehe. 
Cynthia: I can sure y'all around if you want.
Pudd: That'll be swell.

Cynthia takes them into the school. Which happens to be the front door. Don't know how they missed that of all things. Silly boys they are. Exploring the school. Cynthia's best friend Nieya comes and bump into them.
Pudd: HEY! Watch where you going!
Nieya: New kids. ...
Cynthia: Hey Nieya!
Nieya: Got stuck touring the New Kids eh.
Damai: Whoa there sugar moma. 
Nieya: Oh sugar moma? Not bad. You honk.
Damai: Maybe you should tour around me.
Nieya: Yea no. I'm more into guys who aren't lost in the head. Who needs a tour of a school
Damai: HEY! It's the first day.
Nieya: How cute you making excuses
Pudd: She was just insulting him and now she's being nice?
Cynthia: It's...her flirting style. She see's a cute boy and don't know how to act.
Pudd: Weird hehe. Though I'm sure Damai happy.
Damai: Hey what are you two talking about!?
Nieya: Cynthia I thought you was shy. You only talked to me because I'm your best friend. Is he your boyfriend? Why you didn't tell me!
Damai: Pudd you're dating

Cynthia turns around against the locker as her face turns red.  

Pudd: No it's not like that! Damai! 
Nieya: Hey Mr.Flirt wanna leave the love birds alone while I'll tour you around the school?
Damai: Hellz yea!
Nieya: Let's go. Lets say this is our first date.

Damai and Nieya goes to finish the touring of the school. A "Date" as they said. Leaving Pudd and Cynthia behind to tour with each other. This should play out pretty unique.

Cynthia: A..are they gone?
Pudd: Yes. If anything they're the ones dating haha.
Cynthia: Hehe. That's...funny. I gotta..pee. Stay right here ok?
Pudd: Ok.

As Cynthia goes to the restroom. A tall jock comes along and purposely walk into Pudd. Who doesn't take to kind to the act. Pudd gets into fighting mode ignoring wanting a new start. 

Jock: What moron. That's your one and only warning. GET AWAY FROM CYTHIA. She's my love.
Pudd: Get out of my face. 
Jock *Looks at headphones around Pudd's neck". What is that. 500$ headphones. *The jock reaches for the right side of the headphones and smashes it*.
Nieya: Hey Cynthia I forgot I needed to ask you......
Damai: S**t!
Nieya Your brother is in trouble. That's Nate. A jock who has a crush on Cynthia. Stay here and hide. I'll get the...
Damai There's no need too. Pudd got this. Without fighting.
Nieya: Huh?

Nate throws an array of punches at Pudd who dodges him all with ease. Nate resorts to kicks, roundhouse kicks, bike kicks, and headbutts. Pudd counters, blocks, and dodges all of the attacks.

Nieya: *Thinks to herself*. He's been formally trained. I can tell. There is no fooling me. 

Pudd looks over and notice Nieya starring at him. Pudd stops moving in a panic that he won't be able to have a new start. Nate sees this and does right hook right into his jaw. Which sends him into the floor with part of his lip bleeding. Nate walks away with his crew laughing.

Nate: Stay away from here.
Damai: PUDD!!!!
Nieya: *Thinks to herself* Maybe he wasn't trained and got lucky. 

Damai and Nieya runs over to Pudd in a hurry. Damai takes out a cloth so nurse the blood from Pudd's mouth. Nieya tells Pudd about Nate and how Cynthia been shy every since her old boyfriend left the school and Nate tried to rape her.

Pudd: What that's horrible.
Nieya: Yea good thing the mask girl saved her.
Pudd: Hey we ran into her earlier.
Nieya: Really now?
Damai: Yea she's a cool chick.  Y'all even kinda had the same haircut and hair color.
Pudd: No the mask girl hair was a bit different.
Nieya: *To herself* That was close
Nieya: How you dodge all of those attacks. Why was Damai so confident?
Damai: EEK!
Nieya: So you two was trained!
Pudd: No I'm...a Boxer. My in-ring name was Ippo.
Nieya: Yea....right.  
Pudd: Here's proof.

Pudd shows a photoshopped picture of his face onto Ippo's body. However it's a good quality photoshopped which can fool the naked eye.

Nieya: Oh sorry. 
Pudd: It's ok haha.
Nieya: I can get my money Cynthia later. Lets contiunue our date.
Damai: Ok.
Nieya: Pudd. Have fun with Cynthia haha! She been sad since her ex left.

Nieya and Damai walks away laughing. As they resume their date at school. Cynthia returns from the bathroom.

Pudd: *To himself* Good thing I let myself be hit. Even Damai was fooled. Such a pity I can't fight no more.
Cynthia: I'm..I'm back.
Pudd: Nieya wanted and her money and told me about your ex
Cynthia: *Blushes*.
Pudd: He must have been special.
Cynthia: Yes he was.. 
Cynthia: Um...ahh. Looks like we got the same classes. 
Pudd: Oh that's awesome! You seem cool.
Cynthia: Nieya and I usually sit with each other at Lunch. Along with many others. Maybe you can sit with us...
Pudd: Sure. 
Cynthia: Thanks. Follow me..to..class.
Pudd: Ok let's goooo!

Damai and Pudd day in school continued. Having classes together all but 2 periods out of 9. When lunch time came they sat with Cynthia and Nieya and made lots of friends. Much to Nate's dismay who plan on following Pudd home and "beating" him again.  Rumors spark around of Cynthia and Pudd dating. Much to Damai's excitement who also in a confirmed relationship with Nieya by the end of the day. We'll see how that play out. It's now after school. Pudd and Damai walk and talks with Nieya to learn more about the school.

Pudd: This school amazing. Their football team is 15-0! I'm totally going to their final playoff game.
Damai: I'm game for that too.
Nieya: Sadly the team captain l left so the team lost confidence in themselves.
Pudd: *reads sign* "Class Leader. Voting starts Wednesday. Nieya why don't you run for it?
Nieya: Because.......
Paige: She's a loser. I'm running and with all the money I have and the amazing parties I host. I'm a winner. Everyone's scared to run against me. 
Nieya:.....
Paige: See. You're just a donkey face dummy.
Damai: Don't talk to her like that!
Nieya: Stay out of this.
Paige: Yea loverboy. Shut up.
Nieya: You know what Paige. I have enough of your crap. I'll run and when I win you must leave this school. 
Paige: SO loser leaves school huh? Hahaha. This is to easy.
Paige: Just like how easy your best friend Cynthia is.
Nieya *To herself* If only I was under the mask. I'll rip her apart.
Pudd: Cynthia went home leave her out of this.
Paige: Whatever, New Kid. Pudd right?  I would't mess with me. *Walks away to the the bus*.
Nieya: See you guys later. My bus here too.

After confronting Paige, the boys walk home. While earlier Nieya tried to put the pieces together of Pudd's skill. Damai and Pudd does the same for the mask girl. 

Pudd: You don't think it's Neiya...do you.
Damai: Perhaps. The other green hair girls don't match. Maybe it's someone not in the district.
Pudd: Maybe. I doubt it though. 
Damai: I would ask your dad to data search this but not only are we not allowed no more but it's to weird.
Pudd: To weird?
Damai: We have DnA samples from the fight earlier and her lips was on my lips.
Damai: I don't want my lips to me extracted for DnA. Sound painful. 
Pudd: Eh. We almost home
Damai: I'm dating a fighter! Wow! 
Pudd: We don't even know
Damai: I know. I man can dream. Besides my bro got a girfriend
Pudd: It's not like that at all!
Nate: Yea your right. It'll never been like that.
End of Chapter 2.

The cover picture of this chapter is Damai with his hat on.


© 2014 TheGmGoken


Author's Note

TheGmGoken
The plot finally move forward. What ya think>

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on May 18, 2014
Last Updated on May 18, 2014
Tags: DnP, YouTube, School, Life, High School, Fighting, Adventure, Action, Funny, Humor