The Girl Under The Mask

The Girl Under The Mask

A Chapter by TheGmGoken
"

Masked Girl

"
We're left off with Damai returning from his little exploration.  Pudd as Damai predicted is still out cold. Giving up on finding the girl with the mask or any Red Headed Gang member Damai returns home, take a quick shower, and change into some bed time clothes.  He goes out in the balcony to look at the sky. "Those RHG member ain't no joke and that cute girl with the mask isn't either." Damai sighs. "I sure hope she's on the good side." Damai turns to the right and see the girl under the mask bleeding from the rib area.

Girl:..H.....h....help me.....Damai
Damai:....*Shocked Face* How you know my...that's not important right now. Let's get you in the house. 

Damai picks up "Girl with Mask" and lays her on the couch gently. Looking at her hair Damai thinks of Neiya. "Wow they really do look similar." Damai hurries to get the first aid in the closet.

Damai: So..who did this to you.
Girl: Don't worry about it. I just need some medical assistance...I'll be fine.
Damai: Don't act tough. You're hurt. *Apply bandage to rib wounds*. The bandage got alcohol on it. Might burn a little. 
Girl:....Ow...*Holds ribs*...why...would..you care? I just need help...with....the bleeding. Now that it's...covered..I can...o..on..my...own.
Damai: *Stands in front of balcony* No you're to hurt to move!
Girl: Out of my way!

"Girl with mask" tries to walk only to fall onto Damai's shoulders. Damai with a look of concern holds her. "See I told you. Hehe You're lucky bro wasn't up. He would let you go. I'm too kind". The mask girl breathes heavily. "This isn't a time for joking. You'll think you would be more serious with your girlfriend". Masked girl eyes grow huge in shock of hearing herself say that.  Damai pulls the girl in front of her and slowly takes off the mask. "Hehe. I knew it" he says with a smirk. 

Neiya: Ho..how you know?
Damai: Let's just say I'm a bit of a "detective". Your voice gave it away. Your face too.  
Neiya: Listen. I...can..explain. The RHG....they.....they took my mother....my father........and even my older brother. Seeing Pudd fight Nate, I know y'all gotta have  some fighting experience! Please you guys gotta help!
Damai: Pudd isn't a fighter nor am myself. All we know is street fighting which anyone can learn. However *walks over to cabinet* we do got files of all gangs in this district. Our overprotective mom gave it to us when we moved here. Here lemme help you up. 
Damai picks up Neiya and takes him on his bed. "Sleep here ok. I'll take the couch. Just heal up and you'll be ok. " "If possible can you tell me some things you know.
Damai: Also why you come to me?
Neiya: My best friend don't approve of this. We kinda argue a lot over me doing this and truth be told  I didn't even know why I came here. And... The RHG are....some brutal people. *points to The original district 1 was destroyed for RHG farming and meetings. Funny those b******s farm like they're normal. When has killing ever been normal.

Damai: *THinks back to that day*. *Thinks to all the blood on the floor* *Sheds a tear*. I'm aware of the damage they cause. I don't want to hear no more.
Damai: Are you going to school?
Neiya: Yea. I might be beaten up but I still look pretty...right?
Damai: Yea...you do. That's also how I knew it was you
Neiya: A little make up should handle these. Thank you for all the help. It's really think it's nice of you
Damai: Pudd must think I'm crazy. He probably thinking I'm talking to myself.
Neiya: Hahah. True. Let's go to sleep. I have to promote my class leader running at school!
Damai: Hope you know you'll be on crutches. For at least 2 days.
Neiya: Aww. Maybe I'll get the symphony vote.
Damai: Before we sleep......back at my old place it's custom that you.....
Neiya: *Smacks Damai* Don't even dare.
Damai: OW!
Damai: One more thing. How you become such a good fighter? I've never seen anyone move like that
Neiya: I prefer not to tell. 
Damai: *yawn* I need some sleep. But I promise I won't tell. 
Neiya: Thank you so much.

Neiya struggles to move. "I think my ankles are still broken" she says. Damai picks her up and carry her to his room. "Here take my bed." Damai as he places Neiya on his bed. "You're sweet. I thought I was just another girl for you." Neiya smiling at Damai's nice-ness. Damai winks as he says "You all.". They both laugh and share a kiss before Damai walks out the room. Damai quietly says "It's only been one day and I know dating her is going to bite me in the a*s".

End of Chapter 4
Author Note: I'm so sorry that this wasn't as good as it suppose to be. This chapter was MUCH MUCH MUCH longer. But my PC turned off and I lost everything. So I had to re-write everything lol. Sorry it sucked :(.


© 2014 TheGmGoken


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on July 29, 2014
Last Updated on July 29, 2014