To: " Bestfriend"

To: " Bestfriend"

A Chapter by ThePastelPrince

Dear "Bestfriend",
I have two words for you. F**K. YOU. You act like you know me. You act like you've been there for me. If you were there for me you would have stood up for me when rumors were being spread about me. If you were there for me then you wouldn't tell me that I'm not going anywhere with my life. You wouldn't constantly push me down and call me small and lowly, nothing but a spark in a world of flames. But you know what, I don't care anymore. I'm done with you. I'm done with your on and off attitude. If you need me, I'll be with the people who care. I'm not going to be with someone, with PEOPLE, who are going to pull me down. Please don't think I wish you ill fortune, because in full honesty I wish you the best. I hope that one day you pull your head out of your a*s and realise that just because you don't care, doesn't mean that others don't. Now if you'd excuse me, I'll be off doing something with my life. Advancing. Moving forward. Doing all of the things you and others have said I can't do. I'm going to prove you wrong, all of you. Be ready, because I'm going to burn this world to the f*****g ground. Because all it takes is a SPARK.
With love, hate, and overdue emotions,
The Spark


© 2016 ThePastelPrince


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 19, 2016
Last Updated on February 19, 2016
Tags: love, hate, letter


Author

ThePastelPrince
ThePastelPrince

San Antonio, TX



Writing
No No

A Poem by ThePastelPrince