To: Sister

To: Sister

A Chapter by ThePastelPrince

Dear Sister, 
 I remember the day you got accepted to the highschool you dreamed about. I had never seen your eyes shine brighter. I remember the day you dumped that loser that treated you like s**t. I remember the first day you came home reeking of cigarettes, sweat and weed ( btw, not a very good combination). I remember the best and worst days of your adolesent life, and I'm sure you know mine, but in three months time, my world will seize to continue. You want to live your life to the fullest, while I just want you to live with me. You brush me off for your friends, always giving the excuse, " This is my last year before college!" You're right, this is your last year, but i'ts my last year as well. This is the last year that I can hold onto the promises you made that only we can do together. Because when you're gone I know you will forget about me. Or I'll be at the back of your mind at the least. I'll no longer be your number one, I don't even know if I'm your number one now. You say that I'm your best friend but what do you know about me? F**k... what do I know about you? Do you still want to tag the already crammed wall in Santa Fe? Do you still want to seek out vampires in the dark New Orleans night? Do you still dream? Are you happy? Am I happy? We used to be one. We used to infuse our dreams and create the most beautiful worlds. Polar opposites yet the perfect team. Capricorn and Cancer. Summer child and Winter child. Moon and Sun. Day and Night. You were my artist and I was your poet. To others you're a daughter, a lover, a friend. But to me you're a stranger. We've become strangers who share the same bed. I miss you. Please answer one question.
                   Who are you???
 
         With love, hate and overdue emotions,
                   The Stranger             


© 2016 ThePastelPrince


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on February 25, 2016
Last Updated on March 7, 2016
Tags: love, hate, letter