Chapter 2 - The Door

Chapter 2 - The Door

A Chapter by Dragonhawk0

When Lucy awoke she was laying at the bottom of the stairs with a nasty gash in her arm. The cut had quit bleeding well but there was still a pretty big pool of blood. She needed to get water before she passed out again. As she walked out from the stairwell she noticed it was daytime. She ran back into the staircase because she realized the stairwell was not nearly as bright as it should have been considering it was daytime. She ran up the stairs and when she got to the top she realized that there was a door! But it was not one that belonged on this building. It was an old, iron door that looked like it belonged on an asylum that was abandoned before this building was even built. It was too old to be real. As she grabbed the handle, she felt a sensation of power racing through her body. It was not natural but it felt like nothing she had felt before. As it began to flood through her body her mind was filled with feelings somewhere on the brink of madness and pure euphoria. After what felt like hours of holding on to the door she collapsed again.



© 2014 Dragonhawk0


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on November 19, 2014
Last Updated on November 23, 2014


Author

Dragonhawk0
Dragonhawk0

Marshall, MN



About
I enjoy science fiction and fantasy genres of book and movies. I love video games and would like to get into writing for fun to push my creative limits and extend my vocabulary. more..

Writing
Finding Her Finding Her

A Chapter by Dragonhawk0