12:23 PM

12:23 PM

A Chapter by Tomato Juice

So much for telling them to shut up, when they only turn up the music to a louder level. It’s like they have a mini orgy going on in there. That’s kinda gross.
I knew only four of those guys down there and one girl.
Lacy Peters �" she’s really nice, a wild child, too.
Nickolas Benjamin �" he’s reasonable. He teases me, playfully.
Callum Dickson �" he’s a dick, just like my brother.
Riven Justice �" he’s quiet and seems to be reserved.
Gordy Jones �" he’s like a hyperactive bouncing ball. People think he ate the energizer bunny, but I think the energizer bunny ate him.
I saw two more new guys and a couple of female exotic dancers. Gross much?
One guy caught my eye, though. He was laughing with Riven and Gordy. He was incredibly tall, he would tower over me �" infact he did. He was skinny and pale, almost ghostly pale. He had a dimple dented in his chin and a defined Adam’s apple. He had an oval shaped face and high cheekbones. He had black hair with a patch of honey blonde to the left and reached his shoulders. He wore a cap with some form of lettering and pattern. He had pale plump lips with one lip ring punctured just under his bottom lip. He had an average sized nose that fit in well with his facial features.
All in all, he was...a word that I shouldn’t say about a guy �" what the hell am I thinking, writing all this?


Corey


© 2010 Tomato Juice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 11, 2010


Author

Tomato Juice
Tomato Juice

WA, Australia



About
Call me Emmy. Or whatever you like. I'm fifteen and have been writing gay and lesbian fiction since I was ten / eleven. I love to write - it's not just a hobby as most people think. It's a passion. Th.. more..

Writing
Prologue. Prologue.

A Chapter by Tomato Juice


One. One.

A Chapter by Tomato Juice


Two. Two.

A Chapter by Tomato Juice