23/1

23/1

A Chapter by Tomato Juice

I have never been so mortified in my life.
Okay, so, Robbie had slept over last night. I assumed he showered the night before, so I didn’t think twice before opening the ajar door.
God, I wish I could just pause that moment and rewind.
Robbie didn’t even notice me, but I noticed him. Damn, didn’t I notice. I never knew he looked that good without clothes on. He had that skinny phisique, but was toned. His abdominal muscles were well defined and perfectly structured into a six pack, down to the tightly lined V and don’t forget the snail trail of dark hair leading lower. The guy was inhumanly perfect.
“Oh, s**t. I’m so sorry!” I had exclaimed and rushed out of the bathroom, tripping over my own feet in the process and trying so hard not to look at the naked male.
“Woah, there.” I had my eyes squeezed shut and I thought that I was falling to the tiles, instead a hand gripped my arm. I’m glad he had a towel wrapped around his waist. Though, that didn’t stop my fantasies from running wild. Oh, God, I’m officically a pervert, am I?
I opened my eyes and stared up at him. I swear the world stood still and the clock stopped ticking. There was honestly no such thing as time. Is that corny?
You know the next stupid thing I did?
It just so happened that, “Your eyes are pretty” slipped past my lips. What an idiot I am!
He didn’t say anything, but he did help me to my feet and let go of my arm. With that I quietly thanked him, ducking my head and trying not to look up as I scurried out the door.
Like I said, mortified!
I texted Vinnie about the mishap of mine and he kept ‘lol’ing.
It wasn’t funny, it was incredibly embarrassing. I don’t even want to face him anymore, or talk to him.


Corey


© 2010 Tomato Juice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 11, 2010


Author

Tomato Juice
Tomato Juice

WA, Australia



About
Call me Emmy. Or whatever you like. I'm fifteen and have been writing gay and lesbian fiction since I was ten / eleven. I love to write - it's not just a hobby as most people think. It's a passion. Th.. more..

Writing
Prologue. Prologue.

A Chapter by Tomato Juice


One. One.

A Chapter by Tomato Juice


Two. Two.

A Chapter by Tomato Juice