28/1

28/1

A Chapter by Tomato Juice

Precious Diary! I have neglected you �" but now, I am back. I had to study for this big test in Science for two full days and let me tell you �" it wasn’t worth it, I didn’t get close to a damn C.
Robbie and I are getting a little closer. We texted a lot, most of the time. We had random conversations whenever we bumped into each other. It’s been great and he’s making me feel...different, it’s very odd, Diary.
Yesterday, Trenton had invited his gang over for a mini party �" yes, again. This time, guess who I found knocking at my door in the early hours of the morning �" yep, Robbie. I invited him into my room and we sat on the bed, just talking. One subject, though, had my heart pounding against my ribcage:
“So, your fifteen, right?”
“Yeahh.” I trailed with a smile.
“Have you had your first kiss yet?”
“Oh, n-no. I haven’t, yet.” I stuttered, damn it.
“Really? I’m guessing no sex, either.” I blushed and ducked my head. My fingers have never been so fun to fiddle with in my life.
I heard him clear his throat and I swear I felt the movement on the bed nearing me. I looked up and I should’ve looked back down, well, no I shouldn't of �" this was what I wanted.
He was in front of me, so close. I took in everything, all his well-defined facial features and his eyes �" God, those eyes are just mesmerising.
“Would you like to know what a kiss feels like?” Is it a bad thing that I could smell the alcohol on his breath?
I nodded, eager. I want this, I do, I do �" oh, how I do!
“Close your eyes and just go along with it, alright?” How can a kiss be so sensual?
“Okay.” I whispered, closing my eyes. I could feel the small whisps of hot breath colliding with my face. Is he just as nervous as I am?
I felt skin against my lips and I felt my stomach churn and twist in an uncomfortable way. He began nipping, breaking away and pushing skin-on-skin together. So, this was what a kiss felt like �" can someone turn me into a kissing-w***e? Because I wanna do it again.
I pushed against his lips with my own as he pushed against mine. Soon enough, we were moving our lips in sync and I started to get the hang of it. He cupped my cheek with his hand and pulled my in deeper, our pushes against skin were getting a lot firmer. Then something wet had glided across my bottom lip. I freaked a little �" stupid me! �" and pulled away, quickly. He kept his hand on my cheek and smiled with curious eyes. I bit into my lip, with a blush evident on my cheeks.
“Maybe another time we’ll try that again.”
“What...um, what-“
“I used my tongue to gain access into your mouth. It’s what you do if you want to french kiss.”
“Oh, do you, um, want to try?” His eyes widened a little and he chuckled. I blushed in embarrassment.
“You sure?”
“Uh-huh.” I nodded. Of course I’m sure. I want this.
“Alright, close your eyes again and leave your lips parted when I gain access again. Don’t be nervous, relax.” I must’ve looked nervous to him, I was...a little.
I closed my eyes.
“Why do I have to close my eyes?”
“It’s weird when you’re trying to look at what the other person is doing to your mouth, plus it’s creepy.”
“Oh,” I chuckled.
He pressed against my lips with a gentle, slightly rough force. I began to get in sync and our mouths were clashing. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I parted my lips a little further. (I can remember this like I can remember a song. I can’t keep it out of my head.)
Lips weren’t obviously needed for french kissing. He began to push his tongue in and out of my mouth, whenever he pulled away and came back. I was so inexperienced at this, but I did read some kissing guide-books about french kissing. So, I sucked on his tongue lightly whenever he pushed the muscle into my mouth. He seemed to of liked it, because he pulled me in deeper with his hand still on my cheek. This time our mouths locked and he roamed my mouth and pulled away for air. He dived back in for some more and I didn’t hesitate to let him, he messaged his tongue alongside mine. I messaged back and we slowly and sensually twirled our muscles around each other. It was like a dance, lots of twirling and twisting (don’t forget the occasional sucking).
He pulled away for air and rested his forehead against my own. We panted and breathed in each other’s scent. His scent was mind-blowing. It was a strong chocolate mixed in with sharp chemical florescence, for men.
“Wow.” I gasped in some air. I swear my head was literally spinning, the room felt small, when it was actually big and it was only us two. My lips were tingling and my jaw seemed strained and sore.
“Are you sure you haven’t been kissed?” He had asked with a chuckle.
“Now I have.”
He pulled his hand away from my cheek and smiled at me, opening his mouth to say something. A knock on my door interrupted him.
“Corey, it’s your farther. I need to talk to you.” My eyes widened and so did Robbie’s.
“I’m sorry but quick, get in my closet.” He grinned and got to his feet, ducking so he could slip into my closet and closed the door.
“Come in, Dad.” I called.
He talked to me about Mum and how they’re going to separate for a little while. I was just nodding away, blankly. I didn’t really care for my father, not after what I saw. He ruffled my hair and left after that. I sighed and fell back onto my bed.
“Sorry about your parents.” Robbie laid beside me, on his side and facing me.
“Oh, it’s okay, I suppose. I don’t really care about my farther.”
“What do you mean?”
I told him everything about Dad and Mum and Trenton. I even told him about Vinnie and Jade. I told him what I thought and you don’t how good it felt for him to just listen with a smile. I think I’m falling for this guy...and hard.


Corey


© 2010 Tomato Juice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NOOOOO!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END HERE!? I AN YEARNING FOR MORE!! its so well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 11, 2010


Author

Tomato Juice
Tomato Juice

WA, Australia



About
Call me Emmy. Or whatever you like. I'm fifteen and have been writing gay and lesbian fiction since I was ten / eleven. I love to write - it's not just a hobby as most people think. It's a passion. Th.. more..

Writing
Prologue. Prologue.

A Chapter by Tomato Juice


One. One.

A Chapter by Tomato Juice


Two. Two.

A Chapter by Tomato Juice