3- pass out the split pieces

3- pass out the split pieces

A Chapter by Truths reflection
"

Read to know 😉

"
Now the second element of your list is done so what’s left is
1- Write a will √
2-Split the key√
3-Pass out the split pieces .

"The last one is a real pain, " thought Jean as he read it " but, i'll just have to think hard and find a way to do it " and he sighed.

Later.......

" Oh honey, you are so late, I was worried sick about you" said the lovely Mrs. Rascal.

"I'm sorry, I just visited some old friends of mine " said Jean preferring not to tell her about that death feeling he had but at the same time not technically lying since he did actually visit his friends.

After they both sat done and dined together, Jean stayed awake to figure out how he was going to pass out the pieces to his children. At about midnight struck him lightning, he will send them as gifts the girls will receive them in a necklace and the boys will receive them in key chains but of course to keep the pieces in good shape, he will put them in some glass containers, and then hang them on either the necklace or the key chain.

The next day, he decided to execute his plan immediately, so he went to the jewellery store and did as planned, and after wrapping them he wrote a letter to each of his children the letters were the same and they stated:

Dear (The name of his kid),

I sent this gift to remind you of me, and to show you how much i love you.
How are you and your family? I hope you are doing well, your mother and I are very well and we miss you so much.

As you can see I enclosed a gift with this letter, please keep this little gift to always remind you of your mother and I.

Finally, stay strong through all the obstacles you face, because in life you take the test and then you learn the lesson, and believe me whatever obstacle your facing it will eventually pass so stay strong.

Hope to see you soon
Love,
Your father .



© 2016 Truths reflection


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on August 4, 2016
Last Updated on August 4, 2016


Author

Truths reflection
Truths reflection

Amman, Middle east, Jordan



About
Hi I'm a student at high school obsessed with writing short stories and novels. Read my writing and tell me what you think. I appreciate criticism, because I want to improve. more..

Writing