The stun

The stun

A Chapter by Truths reflection
"

Read to know, 😉

"
Sadly, after a few days of sending the gift , Jean suffering from a heart attack.

The whole family was stunned , as the news passed around .

People from all around the town came to pay their respect for Jeans death especially since he was very know in the country and helped them all.

Everybody cried through the funeral , not believing how this happened .

After a week about Jeans death the lawyer approached his family to talk with them about his will, and the shock actually appeared when his wife told everyone that he left two letters one fir the lawyer and one for his kids .
She handed each his paper, and the biggest son, who received the letter for all the siblings said :" This paper says that we are not allowed to open this letter except after 5 years of his death, and as a tribute of respect to him we will do that. "

Then the lawyer spoke: " Mine says that your father owes your mother 15000$ , while he doesn’t owe any of you anything, and in his will he specified that all his debts must be paid and the rest of the money shall go to charity. "
His kids didn’t mind that since they didn’t need money , while there mother, work less, needed money because she didn’t have any source of it after his death.
Surprisingly, the oldest son decided that he would either bring his family to stay with his mom or he would take her to live with him, but since his mom was so attached to this house he decided to move in with her along with his family.


© 2016 Truths reflection


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on August 4, 2016
Last Updated on August 4, 2016


Author

Truths reflection
Truths reflection

Amman, Middle east, Jordan



About
Hi I'm a student at high school obsessed with writing short stories and novels. Read my writing and tell me what you think. I appreciate criticism, because I want to improve. more..

Writing