Love and Pride

Love and Pride

A Book by Sun Princess Amaterasu
"

Romance Story

"

© 2015 Sun Princess Amaterasu


Author's Note

Sun Princess Amaterasu
Reina, a cheerful girl who lived just with her father. On her 16th birthday, Reina was told by her father that she already engaged with someone. Of course this took Reina to her utmost surprise, she didnt know that she already engaged to someone and more over to a very handsome man who came from a very wealthy and powerful family, Ryuuki Haruken.

Ryuuki Haruken, was an oprhan guy who lived alone at Haruken Mansion. He knew he already engaged with a girl from his father's last words before he died and he wondered what kind of girl he was engaged with. At the first time Ryuuki met with Reina, He thought that this girl would be the same, Dreamy and Happy to be Haruken Family's bride and he intended to make her suffer for the rest of her life.

As they started to live together, Ryuuki found out that Reina wasn't the girl he thought she was. Even though Reina was suffered by Ryuuki's mean and cruel actions toward her, Reina still lived her life to the fullest. It didnt take long for Ryuuki to slowly realize his own feeling grew bigger and bigger toward Reina and He intended to make Reina his one and only bride, but Reina who suffered so much from Ryuuki's cruel actions accepted that guy's hatred toward her and did her best to not get close to him.

What would Ryuuki do to win Reina's back ? Could Reina open her heart to the man who made her suffer ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2015
Tags: Drama

Author

Sun Princess Amaterasu
Sun Princess Amaterasu

Bekasi, South Bekasi, Indonesia



About
I am a Kindergarten Teacher Who likes Making Story , Making Game, and Making Dolls..~ ^__^Pleasure To meet you guys..~ and Please Call me Ammy..~ ^0^/ its not my real name though..~ ^__^ more..

Writing