I Will Not Bow Down Easilly !!!

I Will Not Bow Down Easilly !!!

A Chapter by Sun Princess Amaterasu

I froze for a while, was this for real ? I knew that father said i could marry at my age now but boy... wasnt it too soon ?! slowly but sure I regained my senses, well.. most of it anyway. I stared sharply at father while I gripped my bag tightly "I wont accept this unless there is a very good reason for it" I said in strict tone.

 

I could see that this Ryuki guy still staring sharply at me and I stared at him back in the same way made him turned his eyes away coldly. What was his problem anyway ? If he didnt like it then that would make two of us. I felt like I wanted to smack his face with my bag but then again I thought it wasn't a good Idea to start a war without knowing why in the world I suddenly got engaged.

 

 Father nodded in a gentle way and smiled "please have a sit Reina, I will tell you the reason and the story behind it".

Ryuki suddenly stood up "I think that is all" as he looked at me with those cold eyes again"I will send someone to pick you up at school tomorrow" his cold tone sent shiver to my back but in a bad way, not to mention that it made me angry as well.

He thought he was the only one who didn't like this, well I didn't like this either Mister. I looked at him sharply from the corner of my eyes "Why ?" a sharp tone came from my mouth.

Ryuki looked at me with a slight frown on his face as if I spoke rude to him. SureIy I didn't care, The same way I didn't care how rich he was. "Because starting tomorrow, you will live at Haruken family house with me" he said in cold tone. 

Confusion and dibelief, that was what my face showed  "What..?!" I said it rather loudly more than I intended to.

Ryuki eyes seemed narrowing a little as he looked at me mockily "Do I have to repeat my self again? or are you testing my patience? " he said.

I swore the tone made me wanted to smack his face so bad. I glared at him "Why do I have to live with YOU ? " I asked and tried so hard to be calm because of the anger I was trying to suppress but looked like it still showed in my tone and my expression.

The prove was in his eyes, I could see that he felt like he was winning. "Because you need to learn the Haruken family tradition and how to be a good bride of Haruken family" he smiled coldly.

 

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly "Fine" I answered it in formal and cold tone.

Ryuki turned around to face father "I think the matter is done now, I shall take my leave" He bowws a little to father while father bowed back to him "Please take care of my daughter" father said it in gentle tone.

 

Ryuki nodded and walked out of the living room quietly but when he passed by me who was still standing near the door, he glanced at me coldly. I didn't even want to see him off like what a good householder usually did,  I heard his heavy footsteps slowly disappeared when he wore his shoes and walked out of the house.

Father looked at my cold and pale face with his gentle worry eyes "Reina, have a sit and I will tell you the reason why you got engaged".

I looked at him and nodded a little, I took a seat across him "Tell me then..., why I suddenly got engaged..?" I asked with a hoarse voice because I felt like I wanted to cry but I didn't want to make father worry more than he already was.

Father took a deep breath "it was when your mother still alive, Me and Ryuki's father were best friend". I looked at him with curiosity,  I wanted to ask questions that kept appearing in my mind but I chose to stay silent and listened carefully as father continued "We loved the same person and that was your mother but Ryuki's father was a formidable man, he chose to let go of your mother for me". Father smiled at me gently "after me and your mother married, Me and Ryuki's father made a promise or more like a vow that if our children were the same gender they would be best friend like us and if they were the opposite gender they would be engaged from birth".

 

I looked at father with wide eyes as I stood up "That's Ridiculous..!! , so that is the reason ?! " I yelled in anger.

Father looked at me with sad eyes "I am sorry Reina..." and that made me wanted to yell more but I couldnt so I sat back with tired face and father looked at me with pleading eyes "Reina.. please understand.. I want to repay Ryuki's father kindness so much.. please.. at least.. try to get to know Ryuki.. please.. do that for me.. " said father with pleading tone and seeing him like this made my heart hurt so I could only nod to answer his plead.

 

I returned to my room tiredly as I dropped my bag carelessly on the floor and changed my clothes. I slumped my self on the bed and looked at the ceiling with complex feelings inside my heart. I wondered what would mother say if she was still alive, would she refuse the engagement and protect me ? or would she agree with father ?, I kept thinking the possibilities but I realized mother wasn't here anymore. I felt like there was a tight rope on my neck and the heavy feeling inside my heart. one tear flowed and the other followed, slowly I began to cry silently. I turned my body sideways and hugged the pillow while kept crying, I wanted to wake up from this dream but I knew this wasn't a dream. I kept crying till I fell asleep.

 

The next day at school, I couldn't focus on the lesson. I kept looking at the board with blank eyes and sighing. This morning father and I didn't even have a talk during breakfast and I felt like there was nothing to talk about anyway so I just left by saying "I am going" like the usual but I knew father felt miserable. I kept looking at the teacher who was explaining the lesson but my mind was blank, I couldn't focus at all even at break time I didn't have any appetite to eat so I just accompanied Yui to the canteen and answered her comments nonchalantly.  that make Yui looked at me with worried eyes.

 

The school was finally over and Yui hurry grabbed my hand and turned me towards her "Okay ! what is going on ?!" she asked with worried tone. I looked at her and I wondered if she would understand my situation but looking at her so worried about me made my heart felt lighter and decided to tell her everything, they were best friend after all. I opened my mouth wanting to explain when I heard a heavy polite tone from behind me "Ms. Reina, I have come to pick you up". I turned around and saw a middle age man with a butler uniform bowed at me. Yui looked at the Butler with wide eyes and her face showed how surprise she was. she looked at me like I grew 10 feets and made me felt awkward "Oh.. okay... lets go then.." I said to the butler as I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom with the butler followed behind me. Everyone looked at me like I was a different person and I hated it. As I reached the school gate and I saw a black limousine parked outside the school. There goes my normal life.., I thought as  I walked to the door wanted to open it my self, then the butler stopped me and opened the door for me. I sighed tiredly as I went inside and let the limousine took me to wherever it wanted to, hoping it would take my soul away along as well.

 

The limousine stopped and the door was opened by the butler, I got out of the limousine and stunned when I saw how huge the house was. How many people lived here anyway?  I didn't think this house could even be called a house, it was so huge, I thought this was what they called mansion. "This way Ms Reina" the butler bowed to me and led me into the house, as I walked in I kept staring all around and felt amazed by the interior. Soon I felt like an idiot who stared all around the house and decided to follow the butler quietly and be cool. Like I could be cool in this super amazing house.. The butler stopped in front of a room with twin door "Master Ryuki, Ms Reina has arrived" The butler said politely.

 

I could hear a cold tone coming from inside the room "Bring her in". The butler opened the door as I walked inside. I could hear the door was closed behind me. I looked at the room and saw on the left side of the wall there were a lot of collection of books. Woow.. someone liked to read..

At the right side I saw a big fireplace with extravagant decoration and  there was a big painting above it. A middle age man with an expensive suit and a child with cold eyes was painted there and I figured that maybe Father's Best friend along with his creepy son who was in front of me at the very moment. 

 

I felt like I was stared at and realized that Ryuki was staring sharply at me who of course was being a complete idiot, staring at every corner of the room. I felt awkward being stared like that so I opened my mouth to start the conversation first "Umm.. nice room.. " I said with an awakward smile.

 

Ryuki stood up from his seat and went to the sofa at the middle of the room and sat down "Have a sit" he said it with cold tone and I kept wondering, did the ice queen lose her husband or something ? The queen could find her husband here. I sat down across him, trying to not be nervous. Then he put a gift box on the table "Open it" he said it with ordering tone, that tone made me wanted to throw the box at his annoying cold face but I kept telling my self to be patient.

 

I opened the box and saw a maid clothe as I looked at him with wide scared eyes "You want me to cosplay ?!, what are you ?!  a pervert ?! " I suddenly asked him in scared tone. I could see his eyes narrowed slightly, looking at me with cold anger eyes "That is your uniform, you will do maid's job here after school", I looked at him with dumbfounded expression "Maid ?"

 

He slowly smiled at me with mocking cold smile "what ? you think you will live here like a princess ?" he asked mocking tone. "a Girl like you must think that you will live happily with all the money and  the power that Haruken family has, but.. I will not accept it..". he said in hatred

I looked at him with disbelief as I scoffed  "the girls around you are like that ?" I asked with the same mocking tone. He stared at me sharply because of the mocking expression I gave him. I stood up and took the box with me "Sorry.. I am not that type of girl and to tell you the truth... I choose my ordinary life instead of this life I am in right now... " I said as a mocking smile appeared on my face. 

"so yeah.. I agree being your maid..." I said as I stared at his eyes daringly. He wanted a war then He got one, I wouldn't bow down easily like a helpless girl and I would show him that money and power were not everything in this world. Ryuki startled by my words but he slowly smiled at me, coldly "you think I cant see that you are wearing a goody girl mask ? I will shatter it ", I shrugged nonchalantly and walk out of the room "Whatever, well do your best then" as I closed the door and took a deep breath "Here goes nothing" i whispered and looked at the uniform that was in the box. Thing would be harder for me.. starting today...

 

=End of Chapter 2=



© 2015 Sun Princess Amaterasu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 19, 2015


Author

Sun Princess Amaterasu
Sun Princess Amaterasu

Bekasi, South Bekasi, Indonesia



About
I am a Kindergarten Teacher Who likes Making Story , Making Game, and Making Dolls..~ ^__^Pleasure To meet you guys..~ and Please Call me Ammy..~ ^0^/ its not my real name though..~ ^__^ more..

Writing



Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5