What's Going On ?!?

What's Going On ?!?

A Chapter by Sun Princess Amaterasu

Bird were chirping outside and I could faintly hear it through my window. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked many times due to the sunlight that pierced through my window. I looked at the clock on the table and it showed 6 AM, I hurrily stood up from the bed, tidied it up, and grabbed my towel then hurry went downstairs to the bathroom. 

" I am late again !! " I shouted and entered the bathroom while I heard father shouted back at me "then don't sleep too late !! " . I smiled and hurry took a shower. after a while, I finished taking shower and changed my clothes when I heard father shouted from the kitchen. "Reina !! the breakfast is ready ! come down now ! " 

 "Okay father !! " I took my bag and looked at a picture of a woman with gentle smile on the table. I went closer to the picture and smiled "I am going mother" I whispered in gentle tone and kissed the picture then went downstairs. 

I arrived at the kitchen and saw a birthday cake on the middle of the table surrounded by other foods. I stared at it with amaze eyes, turned my gaze to father and he smiled at me "Happy Birthday Reina"  father said it with gentle tone. I quickly took a seat in front of  him and smiled brightly "Uwaahh..!! thank you father !! " I felt so happy. Father laughed softly "you are 17 years old now and when you are 17, you are allowed to get married right ? " father smiled teasingly at me and I kicked his feet below the table lightly "how can you say that to your own daugther stupid father !! , do you want to get rid of me THAT much ?!" I pouted cutely at him.

Father whinced while laughing a little "oww.. dont do that to your future husband okay ?" he kept laughing and made me kinda annoyed so I started grabbing a sandwich and eat it with scowl face. Father looked at me for a moment and smiled "I am so sorry, looks like my joke has gone to far ?? " . I looked at him and shook head "No, its just annoying" I said it with scowl face. He chuckled a little and patted my head "well, you better hurry eating or else..." he paused, didnt finish the words he wanted to say as he turned his head to look at the clock on the wall. I turned my head the same way as he did and saw the clock with wide eyes "ahhh..!! I will late again..!! " I stood up in a hurry and grabbed my bag while ate the rest of the sandwich on my hand. 

"Ah ! Reina, someone will come here to visit so come back quickly after school okay ? " father said it with gentle smile on his face. "Okay father" I said and ran outside in a hurry while shouting "I am going !!" and I could hear father shouting "Be careful !! " .

I arrived at school just in time before the school gate was closed. I kept running and arrived at the class with heavy breathing as I panted hard. I hurry went to my desk and sat down "Okay... I should stop sleeping late from now on" I said to my self. 

"i think you reach new record, Rei-chan..~ " I heard a cute tone with giggles and I looked towards the voice from beside me, a glasses girl with brown hair smiled cutely at me, her name was Yui and she was my best friend. "oh really ?? how do you know Yui-chan..??" I looked at her confusedly. She grinned cutely and opened her small note book and flipped the page a little, searching for something. "what is she searching inside that note book anyway..??" I said to my self then saw a sort of enlightment on Yui's face. Looked like she finally found it "according to my data, your time when running from school gate to class is 8 minutes" said Yui with happy face while I looked at her with dump founded face "you took data..?!"

Yui ignored my comment, she looked at her watch "Just now you have shortened your time to 7 minutes" said her cutely and wrote it on her note book. I kept staring at her then shook my head slightly "I don't believe this.., whats the point for taking my data Yui-chan..??" I asked her with curious tone. Yui looked at me and grinned happily "Because its interesting of course..~" and I couldn't help thinking that boredom would cause people to act ridiculously and it was extremely dangerous. The teacher came, Yui and I turned and facing the white board then the teacher began the lesson. it was kinda boring lesson, listening to literature history and the teacher gave difficult assignments which I swore that those assignments would make me stayed up till dawn.

The school finally ended and I hurry tidied up my desk. Yui looked at me in a curious way "why are you in such a hurry Rei-chan..?? ""Well my father told me to go home early now because someone is visiting or something like that"  I answered while kept tidying up my desk. Yui stared at me in more curious way "Someone ??, who ??" . I finally done with tidying as I shrugged "I dont know, maybe his friend or relative". Yui smiled at me cutely "Oh well, I will say it now then..~ Happy Birthday Rei-chan..!! " she said it and hurry hugged me. I was so surprised then I smiled and hugged her back "Thank you Yui-chan" I said with gentle tone. Yui released the hug and grinned "I shall wait for the treat..~"  and I stared at her in disbelief "Oh you little devil girl" then we both laughed and walked to school gate together. Once we reached the gate, we parted ways to different directions.

When I reached home, I saw an expensive black car park in front of my house. I looked at it, feeling amazed "wooow.. it seems the person who comes to visit is kinda rich.." I said to my self then I walked inside and entered the house. There were  expensive black shoes and it was so clean and shiny that I swore I could see my reflection on it. "Yup.. the person is rich alright.." I said to my self more. I walked in while shouting "father..!! I am home..!! " and heard father shouted back from the living room "In here Reina..!! "

 I walked towards the living room and saw a guy sat across my father, he was kinda like above 20 years old with blond hair and his face looked strict with his sharp blue eyes looking at me. I felt like I was shivering under his stare, Father smiled at the guy "She is my daughter.. Reina Aibara" as father looked at me and smiled gently "Reina.. meet your fiance.. Ryuki Haruken" said father with gentle tone and I stared at the guy at first then turned my head at my father, my face showed how dumbfounded i was. "Fi...Fi...Fiance..??"

"wait.. this cant be happening... this must be another joke from father" I said to my self. Father kept his gentle smileon while staring at me "Yes.. Fiance.. you are engaged now Reina" said father in gentle tone. I shouted loudly in disbelief "EEHHH..?!!! " 

"What is going on here..?!! " I screamed loudly inside while I turned my eyes, gazing at the guy once more. I was so surprised, couldnt believe what I heard. Maybe.. This was just a dream.. Bad dream.. Maybe..

=End of Chapter 1= 



© 2015 Sun Princess Amaterasu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 19, 2015


Author

Sun Princess Amaterasu
Sun Princess Amaterasu

Bekasi, South Bekasi, Indonesia



About
I am a Kindergarten Teacher Who likes Making Story , Making Game, and Making Dolls..~ ^__^Pleasure To meet you guys..~ and Please Call me Ammy..~ ^0^/ its not my real name though..~ ^__^ more..

Writing