Don't You DARE Judge Me !!!!

Don't You DARE Judge Me !!!!

A Chapter by Sun Princess Amaterasu

on the very next day I started living my life as a high school girl, a maid and a fiance, sometimes i was wondering if there was another fiance on the other side of the world who also worked as a maid just like me. Ryuki gave me a nice room to stay, maybe because I was his fiance so at least he could give me that much but only a nice room and the room couldnt be called a rich girl room. The interior was simple and there was no exquisite furniture but the room was just as decent as my room so i didn't mind at all, i kinda thought he would give me a room in a dungeon or a basement with rats and spiders existed at every corner of the room but i thought again that was only my imagination getting out of hand.

I told everything to Yui and she went frantic about it, she told me to run away and lived with her and her family  but I told her that i didn't want to do that because i didn't want to see him winning. As the result of my answer Yui gave me a poker face. A few days had passed, I made friends with other maids who happened to be a year older than me,  they were very nice and kind not to mention noisy because they thought i was some kind of Cinderella that existed in modern world then I said to my self "Hah !! as if !!".

Their names were Eriko, Rika and Meiko. Eriko was a cheerful girl who has a black short hair and always wore hairpin with mushroom decoration on the left side of her hair and I didnt know the reason of why did she love mushroom that much, she was kinda tomboy though.

Rika was a serious girl who has a black long straight hair, she didnt talk much but I thought she was the wise one in the group and thought of her as a big sister, she was really cool.

Meiko was a cheerful and cute girl who always tied her long dark brown hair into a pigtail style, she was clumsy and childish as hell not to mention she liked making clothes and dolls. I felt safe at Haruken house because of them and I felt like my life was not so bad after all.

It had been two weeks since I started working as a maid, my job was to clean his office, his room, and everything involved him, Woooow.. so creepy right ? I was like his private maid, I really hated to serve a guy like him but.. I enjoyed doing house chores, it was like my hobby so I was happy being a maid. I enjoyed my self doing the chores when he wasn’t  at home, he traveled a lot so I had heard from Rika-chan and made me thinking that being the heir of a rich family kinda tiring.

Another day came, as usual I prepared things for my school and after I finished I gave quick kiss to mother's photo before walking out of my room. I walked to maid's dining room "Morning !! " I said loudly with cheerful smile.

Rika-chan and Eri-chan already sat down and enjoyed their breakfasts, I looked around and saw the other maids were busy doing their jobs but I didn't see mei-chan yet. I walked and sat beside Eri-chan "Where is Mei-chan..?? " I asked curiously while I grabbed a sandwich and poured tea into the cup slowly for my self, i could smell the fragrance of earl grey tea when I poured it, It was my favorite tea. 

"she still in her room i guess" said Rika-chan, enjoying her soup.

"hope she doesn’t make a ruckus again" Eri-chan grinned and snatched another sandwich, happily ate it along with her soup.

I chuckled a little "consider how clumsy she is.. I am worried now.." I munched the sandwich happily. Then the door was opened with a loud banging sound, the three of us looked at Mei-chan who came in with teary eyes. 

"Everyone.. Prue-chan is DEAD..!!! " she said hysterically

I blinked with blank face couple of times "uhh.. Prue-chan is dead..?? " I asked with confused tone. Okay.. how should I react to this statement, or rather.. announcement. Of course none of us reacted dramatically because Prue chan was.....

Rika sighed and looked at Mei-chan skeptically "How can Prue-chan is dead when she is a DOLL..?? " 

"more like what did she do to Prue-chan ?? " Eri-chan said and giggling.

Mei-chan was getting more sad and started crying "I accidentally dropped her at the closet..!! uwaaa..!! "

Mei-chan cried hysterically, it was heart breaking to see her like that but it was hilarious at the same time. The three of us looked at each other, decided to keep the amused feeling we had to respect Mei-chan's feeling. We knew Mei-chan really loved her dolls, thus we stood up from out seat, walked closer to her and gave her a hug. Mei-chan was sniffling and sobbing while we patted her back gently and caressed her hair.

"There.. there.. I will ask the other maids if they can find Prue-chan.." said Rika-chan with gentle tone

"Yes.. I will search it too so don't cry Mei-Mei.." said Eri-chan as she gave her best cheerful smile

"I will help Eri-chan.., so don't cry Mei-chan.. you look cuter when you smile" I smiled gently at her

Mei-chan seemed glad as she smiled gently "thank you everyone.. I am glad I have you all as my best friends" 

"same here..!!" I said it while posing victory sign at the side of my head and poked my tongue out, smiled teasingly. 

Rika-chan, Eri-chan and Mei-chan looked at me with blank expressions then the four of us burst into laughter. A clearing throat sound could be heard from behind me as I slowly turned my head and saw Mr. Kazuma the head butler looked at me with strict eyes. I stopped posing and straightened my body like a soldier with a comical stoic face, I could see Eri-chan, Rika-chan and Mei-chan did the same. "time to go to school am I right.. Ms. Aibara..?? " Mr. Kazuma said it with strict and cold tone. 

"umm.. yes sir.. I will go right away.." I quickly took my bag and walked fast outside after taking a glance to my best friends. Their eyes looked at me as if they said "FIGHTING" and that made me felt more spirited. I was a long walk, finally I arrived at the train station and hurry bought a ticket. I was waiting for the train to come patiently at the platform when Suddenly I heard someone called my name, it was a guy’s voice. “Aibara san ?” The tone was gentle and cool at the same time, though it was not deep like Ryuki. Ughh.. Why did I compare it with that Ice prince ?!

I turned  to look at who was calling my name and my eyes widen in surprise. A spiky black hair guy was smiling radiantly at me, I swore it was as if a guy from shoujo manga character came to real life. I recognized him alright, he was Touya Kaneda the captain of karate club at my school,  he was famous for his handsome face, his ability in karate, and his kindness towards people. 

"Kaneda san..??" I stared at him with surprised look on my face. I didn’t know what to say, I felt like an Idiot.

"If I am correct, your house is not at this area right..?? " He asked, curiosity clearly showed on his face. 

Okay.. this is bad..

what should I say in this kind of situation..

THINK REINA..!!!

"ahahahhaha... umm.. yes.. I just happen to stay over at my relative's house" I tried to smile as usual but I guessed it came out awkwardly because he chuckled a little, as if I was being silly "dont worry.. I wont intrude if you dont want to tell me.." he said it and smile. 

GREAT..

Now I feel guilty..

"Sorry.. its just.. kinda complicated to explain" I smile at him apologetically. Well what could I do ? I couldn’t say to him like ‘Oh.. I got enggaged on my 16th birthday, was taken to my fiance’s enourmous house and worked as a maid there because apparently my fiance turned out to be a sadist Ice prince who loved to see me suffer for the rest of my life..’

Of course I couldn’t say it. The thought of “The rest of my life” already made my heart sank to the deepest part of despair and misery. I kept wondering, would I work as a maid for the rest of my life ? It was like a princess who was taken as a prisoner by an evil king.

"its okay.." he said gently, snapping me from my thoughts of misery.

The train came just in time and saved me from talking like an idiot. Both of us went into the train and he sat next to me, that kinda made me felt more awkward. Kaneda san asked me many things along the way like my hobbies, my favorite color, my favorite book and strangely it was, I felt more comfortable around him. We talked from train station to my school, many people from the school looked at us in surprise and disbelief. Surely this would be a big news in class.

We parted ways and went to our own class.  I arrived at my class,  many girls looked at me then soon surrounded me, asking a lot of questions about me and Kaneda san relationship. I explained to them that we just happened to meet along the road and walked together to school, nothing else. They left with disappointment look on their face made me wondered what did they expect to happen anyway.

Yui-chan looked at me with glittering curious eyes that I swore could destroy an entire building with the way she beamed at me. I felt like i made a friend with a mutant hero inside a movie that could shoot laser beam from his eyes, luckily the teacher came just time before Yui-chan could ask me well.. more like could interrogate me with a lot of questions. 

The lesson started and it was math, yup my weakness of all subjects. I tried to follow the formula that was given by the teacher but I still couldnt do it. I really wondered why God gave me simple brain. One lesson ended and followed by another lessons, somehow my brain felt like reaching it’s limit and wanted to explode.

 

RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG.....!!!!

The bell chimed. It was the first break as a huge sigh of relief filled the classroom. I stood up, wanting to go to have a nice ramen in the cafeteria but Yui suddenly grabbed my hand and started dragging me away from the classroom while carrying her own lunch box.

"wait.. Yui-chan.." I said while still being dragged by her. 

"No way.. I am too curious to wait" she said it with impatiently tone. 

Oh boy.. here comes the interrogation.. 

We arrived at the school back yard and Yui-chan sat down, hurry opened her lunch box while I sat down beside her.

"well what do you want to know ms. detective..??" I said sarcastically.

she giggled, clearly enjoying my annoyance "first..!! tell me how you guys meet.." she grined as she opened her note book.  I felt like an idol who was being stalked by a paparazzi or crazy reporter.

I sighed "look.. there is nothing special going on between me and Kaneda san.." Yui-chan looked at me skeptically.

"No really..!! there is nothing going on..!! " I said it with higher tone than I intend to use. 

"Then why both of you walk together to school like lovers..?" she asked curiously

"we met at train station near Ryuki's house and after that we went to school together while talking along the way like FRIENDS should be" I said flatly. 

"aaww.. that's boring.." she said, clearly was disappointed and more over she was pouting. It was like a pregnant lady who didn’t get a juicy gossip.

"hey.. its trouble enough to hide the fact that I am engaged and being treated as a maid at Ryuki's house... I dont want to add any more troublesome matter than I already had..." I said, feeling sad and tired. The feeling of despair and misery I had inside came again and I hated it. I didn’t want to think about it.

"do you think he will stalk you to that b*****d's house..?? " asked Yui-chan with dislike look on her face, She really hated Ryuki for the way he treated me.

Slowly the dark feeling of despair and misery vanished, I felt so happy and grateful that I had been surrounded by kind people who stayed beside me and supported me in all situations. Even though I didn’t have my freedom, I surely had these kind of people beside me.

Mother... I can work harder with this..

I can live with their supports...

"No.. I dont think he will do things like that.. but still I will be careful.. " I smiled gently at her, then I remember about my best friends at that house. I had told Yui-chan about them and Yui really wanted to meet them. she said to have a girl's night out then I giggled and said that we needed time arrangement for that. I told Yui about what happenned to Mei-chan and she laughed so loud of how Mei-chan could be clumsy and childish.

RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG..!!!

Once again, the break was over. we went back to our class just in time before the teacher came and startsed another lesson.

School time was finally over as I started tidying up my desk, that was when I heard a voice from the one of my classmate "Aibara ..!! someone is looking for you..!! " I looked at my classmate and saw he pointed at the door where Kaneda san was standing and smiling at me. I looked at him with confused face while he walked towards me and stopped right in front of my desk. 

"Ready to go home..?? " he asked gently, and I swore all my classmates started whispering so loud. 

"Umm.. yes.. but.. why are you here..?? in my class..?? " 

"Do you mind if I go back with you..??" He smiled, radiantly. I could hear some squealing voices at the corner. It seemed that some females in my class thought this scene was like one of the scene in shoujo manga.

GREAT… they will pester me with so many questions in the future..

What did I do to deserve this..?

I felt so awkward seeing my classmates looked at me with big round eyes, waiting for my answer so I nodded,picked up my bag and walked outside the class with him while Yui shouting from my back "Bye Rei-chan..!! I will call you..!! " 

Oh sure she would, I better turned off my cellphone the moment I got back home later.We walked at the hallway where everyone looked at us with curious eyes. "Umm.. Kaneda san..?? may I ask you a question..??" I asked carefully.

"Yes.. go ahead.. " Kaneda smiled gently.

"Umm.. why do you want to walk home with me..?? " I asked in extreme curiosity.

He chuckled softly "Well I want to make friend with you and since we heading towards the same way  at least I have a friend to talk with" 

"I see.. then I am happy to accompany you" I smiled cheerfully. I was so glad to have a friend to talk to along the way. 

We walked toward the school gate while talking happily. Soon I noticed Ryuki was standing at the school gate and looked at me with his sharp blue eyes. I stopped walking and felt like shivering under his stare. My mind raced that instant, wondering what did I do to have him looking at me with such coldness and dislike. The answer was clear, I didn’t do anything. I didn’t make any mistake when I did my maid’s chores.

Kaneda noticed my expression, surely my face became pale. He looked at Ryuki as if Ryuki was an enemy “Do you know him ?” he asked gently, trying to reassure me but it only eased my feeling a little. I didn’t know what to say as Ryuki walked towards me in cool gesture.

The truth was, My heart would skip a bit by looking at the way he walked, but in this situation it wouldn’t because even though he looked calm and cool, His eyes showed that he was clearly angry at me right now.  I gripped my bag so tight just in case he would do something to me, but No… He wouldn’t do anything to me yet. He would do something to me later, at that hell house of his.

Ryuki stoped in front of me, a smile slowly appeared on his cool face. "Let go home sweetie " he said in gentle tone that I swore I never heard him talk to me using that kind of tone. I stared at him with wide eyes, clearly surprised.

Wait… Sweetie he said..?!

Since WHEN I become his SWEETIE ?!

WHY does he call me sweetie ?! 

In my silence, Kaneda san looked at me with cold eyes "I better go ahead then.. see you Aibara san.." he said in cold tone, walked away towards the school gate as I watched him slowly disappeared beyond the gate.

Oh no.. What should I do..?

The way he acted just now, as if I hide something from him..

But.. I DID hide something from him.. 

Suddenly, Ryuki grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the limousine as the driver opened the door to let me in. I was pushed inside and Ryuki sat beside me with cold face while the driver took us away from school. Ryuki just remained silent along the way and the tension could be felt inside the limousine. I kept wondering what did I do along the way. What made him so angry at me ?

As soon as we arrived Ryuki dragged me out of the car, entered the house and walked along the hallway without saying anything back to the maids and Mr. Kazama who greeted him. I could see My best friends looked at me with worried face. Well I was worried myself so that made the four of us.

I was dragged to his private office where he finally released his hand and turned around to look at me "Who is he..?? " he askedin cold anger tone.

"He is my friend.. Kaneda san.." I answeredit with the icy tone he always used on me. Well not anymore, but I didn’t want to tell him that.

"Friend..?? " he snorted in mockery, really made me pissed off "Looks like he wants more from you" 

"what do you mean by that..?!" I asked with higher tone. I couldn’t stand this anymore "there is nothing between me and Kaneda san and even if there is.. I think its none of your business..!! " I shouted at him. What was his deal anyway ? He surely didn’t like me and Would it be any difference if I was close with a guy out there ?!

The cold anger clearly radiated from his entire body when he walked closer to me, step by step. “None of my business ?” he asked in low dangerous tone. I couldn’t help but taking a step back when he took one step closer to me.

"Yes.. None of your business.. " I said, trying to no shiver under this situation. Soon my back hit the door while he stood so close in front of me, made me realized how tall he was. Ryuki slammed his hand to the door beside my face, I gasped a little and lifted my head as looked at him with fear. "It IS my business.. because you are my fiance.. " 

 The word “Fiance” made my blood boiled in anger, changing my fear into rage "I am your fiance only by name..!!" I shouted back at him in anger. I clenched my fist tight, fighting the urge to smack, hit, punch, slap, or do anything to his arrogant face.

What with him ?!

FIANCE ?! don’t make me laugh !!!

He is the one who treats me like a maid and now he calls me his fiancé ?!?!?!

"So.. you plan to seduce him..?? because you cant seduce me..?? " he said it with mocking face and tone while taking his hand from the door. 

The word “seduce” stabbed my heart in instant. It hurt, so much. I wonder why did it hurt. Was it because he was the one who said it ? was it because I lost a friend who cared for me ? No.. maybe it hurt because of my pride..

I always lived by working hard and doing my best in everything I did. I didn’t want to seduce anyone to have my way. THAT… WAS…FOR…DAMN…CERTAIN…!!!!!!!

Thus I slapped him so hard on the face while tears flowing down on my face "I never seduce a guy before.. and I learn to depend on my self in every situations.. " I said it while my lips trembling. “I always live by working hard and doing my best in everything I do.. That surely something you have never done before..”  

Ryuki looked at me with widen eyes, he didn’t expect me to slap him. I looked at him coldly, tried to hide the hurt feeling he caused me "I can stand being treated as a maid.. I can stand you look downon me like I am your slave.. but.. don't you DARE judge me like I am a s**t..!!" I shoutedin rage and walked out of his office, slamming the door behind me so loud it echoed through the hallway. I ran to my room as  I slammed my body on the bed and crying so hard. 

I couldn’t take this anymore, I wanted to go back to my ordinary life and be with my father. I wanted to laugh with my friends and had a carefree life like before. I kept crying and let the tiredness overcame me, draged me to sleep. 

=End of Chapter 3=

 

 



© 2015 Sun Princess Amaterasu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 19, 2015


Author

Sun Princess Amaterasu
Sun Princess Amaterasu

Bekasi, South Bekasi, Indonesia



About
I am a Kindergarten Teacher Who likes Making Story , Making Game, and Making Dolls..~ ^__^Pleasure To meet you guys..~ and Please Call me Ammy..~ ^0^/ its not my real name though..~ ^__^ more..

Writing