Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Van Rogue

The Angel of Blood struggled against the five werefoxes that pinned him to the cave wall. He almost managed to get free, knocking the werefox holding his right arm to the ground before a silver blade pierced his heart and he could no longer move. He just hung his head in defeat and long vibrant red hair spilled over his white shirt like blood. The werefoxes kept him in place as their mistress placed four more swords into the Angel of Blood, one in each palm and one in each thigh.

"Why couldn't you have just behaved my dear Alison?" The werefox's cruel mistress asked with a sweet young voice. Alison could feel the tears beginning to well up in his eyes at the thought of what his former mistress had done to his lover and to his weretiger.

"You will pay for their deaths." Alison barely whispered. His former mistress burst into laughter, her angelic laugh echoed through the cave.

"Will I now? I think not my dear Alison. You will be forever trapped here. None of this would have happened if you had only behaved. Their deaths are on your hands my dear Alison."

Tears fell from Alison's eyes as he looked up at his former mistress. She looked to be a young, fragile woman but reality she was a powerful vampire of almost a thousand years old. She was deathly pale with fine, ash-blonde hair that fell below her knees and was currently tied up in a tied braid. Her eyes were almost as pale blue as his creator and looked to be lifeless. She was wearing a plain white dress that flowed down her slim body to her ankles. She placed slender hands onto the sides of Alison's face, he flinched and tried to pull away but couldn't. He glared at her with vibrant blue eyes as she leaned closer to him and brushed his lips with hers.

"Oh my beautiful Angel of Blood, I did not wish to kill them. If only you had behaved." She said sorrowfully.

"You are a spiteful, ugly woman, Mademoiselle Melisende." Alison spat out in anger, "You treat me like I am your procession, allowing me to be with no one but you. I am not your procession and I was stupid to allow you to have any control over me."

"How dare you?" Melisende hissed. She brought her hand away from Alison's face and slapped him. Alison laughed, "How pathetic? That didn't even hurt, of course how could it? You're just a pathetic vampire Mademoiselle Melisende."

"I wouldn't be laughing my dear Alison. You are going to be trapped here for all eternity. I hope you enjoy every minute of the painful hunger that will overcome you. I just wish I could stay to hear your screams." She said with a cruel smile. She put out the candles in the room and left with her werefoxes, locking the metal door behind her.

"I am a Nox Noctis Angelus, a being more powerful then you will ever be Mademoiselle Melisende. And when I get free I will rip you apart." Alison whispered to the darkness.

 



© 2012 Van Rogue


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on November 30, 2011
Last Updated on January 3, 2012
Tags: Nox Noctis Angelus, vampires, therianthropes, NNA


Author

Van Rogue
Van Rogue

Busselton, Western Australia, Australia



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Van Rogue


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Van Rogue


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Van Rogue