Vampire Exscape

Vampire Exscape

A Story by Violet Batt
"

Violet and her friends escape form vampire hunters by space ship and travel to Vampiro. Fears galixy. Then go to Howard and Lillys weding in the old mansion.

"

Vampire Exscape

Violet, Fear, Cristafur, Natasha, Austie, Voice, Zeanna, Becky, Peter, Ashely, Oliver, Randy, Lindsy, Sandra, Cassy, Boston, David.

 

 

Chapter one

I am now 70 years old David is 72 years old. The others Cristafur, Austie, Voice, Ashely, Becky, Boston and Cassy are also 70. Then Fear is about 100 years old. Also Natasha, Peter, Oliver, Lindsy, Randy, and Sandra are all 40. Now don’t forget about Zeanna who is 10 years old. That’s all 17 of us. We live in Violet Valley, a pretty valley with my name Violet. It’s our home and hopefully always is. We start the night with moths and apples, then relaxing baths under the water fall. Then we go to our meeting, what could go wrong? Why do I always ask that?!

Chapter two

We all gather in the violet patch ready to hear the news. Fear holds up a news paper that tells about how many people got killed by vampires. It said the names of the people that where killed, there was David, Ashely, Austie, Becky, Boston, Cristafur, Cassy, Voice, Violet, Officer Bobby and Ryan. Then Fear said, “David killed almost all these people.” Then I said, “Who killed David? He couldn’t have killed himself.” Every one soon realized that too, we were all wondering.

Chapter three

Fear said, “It was me, I killed David.” We were all shocked at that fact. Fear said she was born a vampire and so were her parents and her grandparents and her great grandparents and shall I go on? Let’s just say Fear is pure vampire. So it was just instinct to bite necks. Cristafurs’ eyes where really, really wide and his mouth was open too. Then Fear leaned over and kissed him, and then she caught him before he fell to the ground. “Wow,” Natasha said. “Why did you marry a human then?” I asked. Then Fear said, “I was tired of my family being pure vampire.” But I knew it was a lie, she didn’t know he was a human before until just now.

Chapter four

“Where was your great, great, great, great, great grandparents born?” I asked her. Fear said, “Vamp,”

“Where is Vamp?” I asked. “It’s the 3rd planet away from the moon, in the galaxy called Vampiro.” Answered Fear. “Wow,” gasped every one. Then Fear said, “That’s the galaxy all multi colored vampires come from. I don’t know where most of the black and brown ones come from but I do know that some do come from Vampiro.”

 “How many planets are there and what are there names?” We asked Fear. Fear started to tell us a story, “There are 5 planets Blood, Vampire, Pire, Piro and Vamp. On planet Vamp a long time ago there was a kingdom ruled by Queen Vanessa and King Zesty. They had seven daughters named Fear, Power, Weakness, Wisdom, Confadence, Sadness and Rejoyce. There was also the bravest vampire ever, Vampiro’s vampire hero Jack the tan vampire bat. He fought of Terro the evil were wolf who tried to take over Vampiro with the bats eye jewel force. Wisdom was the one who wore a piece on her head. I was named after Fear the youngest daughter. Me and Wisdom where good friends but I never seen her since but she told me to hold onto the last piece until she is able to come back. Back from where she never told me she just ran away with her family. The whole galaxy is searching for them but hasn’t succeeded yet.” Fear holds out the piece for proof, it looked like a golden flying hart. Wow what an interesting night we had.

Chapter five

“Granma Violet, can I sleep next to you and Grandpa David?” asked Zeanna. “Of course,” I said. Then I said teasingly, “Grandpa David can little Zeanna sleep next to us?”

“Yes,” said David. “Thank you Grammy and granddy,” Said Zeanna. I can’t believe I have a grandchild all ready. It seems like just yester day I was ten myself. Cristafur says, “Zeanna grew so fast.”

“Just like someone else I know,” Said David. Him and Cristafur laugh and tell Voice the joke and all of them are laughing.

 Chapter six

Then that’s when it came. The vampire hunters are back! “Run everyone!” Fear said. Cristafur was crying and screaming. We scattered everywhere. Then Fear whistled and a space ship appears. “Climb in!”  Shouted Fear. We run in and just barely miss the garlic and wooden stake shower. “Where are we going?” David asked. “Vampiro,” Fear replied cheerfully. I fainted; Lindsy was holding on to 10 year old Zeanna. But before we knew it we were in Vampiro. It was a lovely galaxy.

Chapter seven

Then we landed on planet Vamp. It looked just like Earth but instead of houses there were caves, and there were vampires everywhere. In the distance was also an abandoned castle. You could see the moon big and slightly glowing. Then Fear said, “I have the perfect house for you while you’re here.” So we followed her and we went to Violet Valley, it was exactly like the Violet Valley on Earth. There was our cave a sign said for rent. So we would rent it until the people forgot about us. That way we could possibly live on Earth again.

Chapter eight

The next night we woke up and searched for Fears house. We found her and we were leaving the house when a brown bat with a British accent said to us, “Hello my name is Howard, I was wondering if you would like to come to my wedding for my new wife Lilly.”

“Sure,” said Fear, “We could come for you. I knew you were gone for a while, but I wasn’t sure where you were.” Then she explained to us that Howard was one of her best friends. I guess she likes brown bats because she married Cristafur who is a brown bat.

Chapter nine

So Fear took us into her space ship again and we went back to Earth. We flew to the old abandoned haunted mansion as Howard said it was called. We went in and there was a yellow bat sitting in a coffin. I am guessing that it was Lilly the vampire. We introduce our self nicely to Lilly. Then we talked and chatted and danced until we were dizzy. Then Howard flew to the ceiling and cut open a box that was hanging by a rope and down poured a bunch of various types of lilies. “Wow,” Said me and Lilly together. Then Lilly cried and we formed a circle around Lilly and Howard. Then they got married right there and then.

Chapter Ten

It was a good night, but it was soon morning. We had to stay in the mansion until night came again. So we slept all morning waiting for the sun to set and the moon to rise. Then we had to leave back to Vamp. Lilly was sad we left, but she didn’t want to come with us. That was because David had bad gas today. “Eww, David don’t sit on me when you have gas.” I told David. “But I like sitting in your lap Violet.” David whined. “No David, not even a second.” I told him. “Aww man!” David yelled then he farted on me any way. I shove him away.

Chapter 11

We arrive back to Vamp with Fear. Lindsy taps my shoulder. “Yes Lindsy?” I asked her. “Mom do you ever wish you were human again?” Lindsy asked me. “Well if you were a human you wouldn’t have a cape and you couldn’t fly and you would go bald in your 50’s and die before your 100.” I said. “Okay mom I guess you’re right, but what if you could wish apon a star to become a human for just a month or so?” Lindsy asked. “Oh Lindsy, that would be difficult, now let’s get to bed before the sun rises.” I replied. So we left back to the cave and slept.

Chapter 12

The next night David came to me and said he made new friends over at the grocery store. Their names are Jack, (Named after the vampire hero.) Thomas, Joshua, Tim, Paul, Daniel, William, Jacob, Michael and Matthew. Ashely said she made new friends too. Their names are Olivia, Grace, Jessica, Ruby, Emily, Emma, Chloe, Anna, Hannah and Sofia. This means they know 20 more vampires then I do. Of course Fear already knew them, she seems to know everyone. Maybe because she’s so friendly and lived here so many years. It is her planet. So any way not much happens in one night that’s different and exciting but there you go.

Chapter 13

This night I woke up to David pushing me off the ceiling. “David, what are you thinking!?” I yelled. David replied, “Oops, sorry, I didn’t see you!” Even though he purposely pushed me. Voice and Austie thought David was awesome for doing that, but of course sweet Ashely flies over and says, “Are you all right? Is my brother being mean? Is David being mean? Are you all right?” My answer was, “Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.” Boston said, “Of course Ashely has to ask all those questions. She always dose you know.”

“Yes Boston,” I said, “She’s done it before a long time ago.” I turn back around and David’s gone, but he left me a little present called guano.

Chapter 14

Yet another night on this strange new planet. Cristafur is crying and running around again. Me not knowing what happened, I ask but Cristafur is too busy crying to talk so Cassy talks for him. She says all the children are missing including Zeanna. “Oh no!” I yell. “David, wake up are children are missing!” David magically snaps awake but ends up falling from the ceiling on to his head. “Owww!” David shrieks. “Ha, ha, ha.” I laugh at him. Then he growled at me and started snapping. Note to self, never laugh at a sleepy David. Now I must find the kids!

Chapter 15

I gather everyone so we could prepare for the mission. Time for attendance, Austie is here, Ashely is here, Becky is here, Boston is here, Cristafur is here, Cassy is here, David is here Voice is here, I am here, but Fear is no were to be found. “Fear, were are you?” I called. No reply. I now turn to David and tell him, “Go call Fear,” So   David ran outside the cave and flies up to the roof and calls, still no reply. Oh no they must have kidnapped Fear too. So we all fly out to search for any evidence. Far out we see a pure black ware wolf in a space ship with are children and Fear. We must stop him before it’s too late. Fear still has the bats eye jewel force piece, if the ware wolves get it the planet will be doomed and without Jack the hero, this will be a mess.

Chapter 16

Cristafur shoots over there like a bullet shot out of a cannon and turned into a human. The black ware wolf turns into a human too and soon they are socking eachother. I never knew Cristafur could be so brave, well it is for his family. David joins in to make it look like a boxing ring. The black ware wolf quickly gives David a black eye so Voice goes and gives the black ware wolf a black eye. Voice says, “Leave my friends alone!” We all join in; more space ships come with black and brown ware wolves. Soon there’s a whole army. We were quickly losing so Becky snuck and opened the spaceship. We all quickly get in right as all the brown and black ware wolves got whooped by all the bats in town. We are escaping again, back to Earth.

Chapter 17

Back to Earth in the real Violet Valley and guess what surprise awaited us? Our newest friends Lilly, Howard, Jack, Thomas, Joshua, Tim, Paul, Daniel, William, Jacob, Michael, Matthew, Olivia, Grace, Jessica, Ruby, Emily, Emma, Chloe, Anna, Hannah  and Sofia, Were all waiting with a welcome home party. It was crazy with 37 vampires counting me in one area. It was awesome but, we all had to cram into one cave because the sun came up again. It was nice though. David promised to sing for are new friends ‘Fly like a bat’ which is a really nice song. What makes it better is tomorrow there will be a full moon.

Chapter 18

It’s finally that night called tomorrow. David called everyone to sit in the wild violets while he sang. David begun, “Fly like a bat underneath the full moon, Fly like a bat threw the glistening stars, Fly like a bat tomorrow too, Fly like a bat tonight. Fly like a bat threw the mid night air, Fly like a bat until the moon sets, Fly like a bat until the sun rises, Fly like a bat until the night time ends, Fly like a bat until the morning begins, Fly like a bat, Fly like a bat, Fly like a bat always, Always.” Every one clapped and cheered until David got up and sang loudly, “Dance party! Dance party! Dance party!” Every one joined in, it was so embarrassing! David better not do that again.

Chapter 19

I went straight to David and said, “David, why would you embarrass me like that!?” David replied, “Oh come on that was hilarious, I just was getting you back for laughing at me when I fell on my head.” I said, “But that was funny and I was just getting you back for the many times you laughed at me.” David said, “When did I laugh at you?” I said, “After I cleaned up your guano off the floor.” David said, “I forgot about that.” I said, “Because you were too tired.” David said, “Oh,” I said, “Now where can we fit 37 vampire bats?” David said, “We could try a hotel again.” I said, “What about the last time we were at a hotel?” David said, “This time will be different. I already drank the vampire hunter’s blood.” I said, “Let’s give it a try, but no one should hurt Lindsy and Randy right?” David said, “Right,”

Chapter 20

Next night. “Okay everyone we are about to leave let’s take attendance. Fear, Lindsy, Randy, Zeanna, Me, Voice, Cassy, Cristafur, Becky, Boston, Ashely, Austie, David, Lilly, Howard, Jack, Thomas, Joshua, Tim, Paul, Daniel, William, Jacob, Michael, Matthew, Olivia, Grace, Jessica, Ruby, Emily, Emma, Chloe, Anna, Hannah and Sofia. Okay all 37 of us are here, let’s take off!” Then we all flew away to Violet Hotel. Wow there sure is a lot of things named after me.

 And that’s the end. The next book is called Trouble in the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 Violet Batt


Author's Note

Violet Batt
Ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on June 9, 2013
Last Updated on June 9, 2013
Tags: Vampires, Escape, funny, batty, bats, spaceship, space