Pine Tree Park

Pine Tree Park

A Story by Violet Batt
"

A green bat saves an amusement park.

"

Pine Tree Park

 

One time there was a big family of Jewel bats, they where the last of their kind. They lived peacefully by the best park in the world called Pine tree park. Pine Tree Park had everything and any kind of animal could go there from mice to elephants, but then one day there was a giant Earth quake and rocks tumbled down from the top of the cave. Emerald flew out just in time, but no one else did. After the entrance was covered, still more rocks fell rolling toward Pine Tree Park. All the guests ran and screamed. The ground opened into a big ditch. And all of the park guests fell in. Then that too was covered in rocks.

Emerald was shocked, he was the only one left unharmed. He heard people screaming everywhere, he knew there was only one person who could help and that was Hondrill the hedgehog.  So Emerald flew off to get this hedgehog that was known as the fastest and strongest animal in the universe. When Emerald got to the hedgehog cave, Hondrill was just sitting in a chair talking to a yellow hedgehog that was reading a book. So Emerald told a fat bat to tell Hondrill to come right away, but first Emerald had to feed the fat bat.

Hondrill came and cleared the rocks with one swipe of her spikes. Now everyone could see how damaged the park was, so everyone went to work. It took so long that all kids were now adults and all the adults now had grandchildren, but at least the park is now back together with a lot of roller coasters, food stands, activities and  just cool decorations.

The End

© 2013 Violet Batt


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on June 17, 2013
Last Updated on June 17, 2013
Tags: Bats, Hedgehogs, Pine trees, Parks, Emeralds, Short story, Fiction